Weight: 165 lbs

FISD Forum Name: Wook1138

Legion ID #: 34575

Garrison: Badlands

501st Member Page:

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=27237

Armor: AP

Helmet: AP

Blaster: E-11 (3D printed kit from Blaster Master)

Boots: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: AP

Hand Plates: Rubber (AP)

Electronics: Trooper Talk w Aker 1505 amp

Neck Seal: Geeky Pink’s Phantastic Gaskets

Holster: AP

Build Thread:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43437-wooks-first-build-anh-stunt-tk-ap/

Pictures:

esHkzPj.jpg

GE1HNlp.jpg

ZE5nUqk.jpg

8EZOQFw.jpg

YCs1yhb.jpg

FEe3m9B.jpg

qUYaAoW.jpg

y0bA8iB.jpg

3MEOGBz.jpg

CqEEhve.jpg

AumvN7w.jpg

q0npmf6.jpg

T2IsSij.jpg

YzkbqAy.jpg

14w5Vjg.jpg

Ydbw0IM.jpg

EqWheuE.jpg

rj6CQ4T.jpg

G34UBRi.jpg

pK21Yva.jpg

uGGq4ki.jpg

EtRJIf4.jpg

Tk0GN4a.jpg

Thank you for your consideration! 

• Like 1

Hi Greg, welcome and thank you for applying for EIB. Let's have a look your armor.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Without further delay,  your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Ukswrath and myself  would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestions may affect the application process, it will be listed separately in either the above EIB or below Centurion requirement sections.

What a fantastic job you have done with this kit, so clean  and aligned, wow we love it.

If there was anything to suggest it is only the small gap opening between your back and kidney plate. Perhaps a thicker piece of elastic or slightly shortening the strap you have in the center should fix that.

iTyW83D.jpg

Also the screw types on the Thermal Det. These are a Pan head slotted type as opposed to the dome head we see below

AZ7w6hp.jpg

Reference Image

image.png.6e4a8664f0b634a7a9805ac84d59dccb.png

Centurion Suggestions or Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. As Centurion requires more of the finer detail photos, unless something stands out in those, there shouldn't be anything standing in your way to achieve level 3

Congratulations on a very well deserved Expert Infantry award, and we look forward to seeing a Centurion application from you in the very near future. :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sly11 said:
Hi Greg, welcome and thank you for applying for EIB. Let's have a look your armor.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Without further delay,  your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Ukswrath and myself  would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestions may affect the application process, it will be listed separately in either the above EIB or below Centurion requirement sections.

What a fantastic job you have done with this kit, so clean  and aligned, wow we love it.

If there was anything to suggest it is only the small gap opening between your back and kidney plate. Perhaps a thicker piece of elastic or slightly shortening the strap you have in the center should fix that.

iTyW83D.jpg

Also the screw types on the Thermal Det. These are a Pan head slotted type as opposed to the dome head we see below

AZ7w6hp.jpg

Reference Image

image.png.6e4a8664f0b634a7a9805ac84d59dccb.png

Centurion Suggestions or Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. As Centurion requires more of the finer detail photos, unless something stands out in those, there shouldn't be anything standing in your way to achieve level 3

Congratulations on a very well deserved Expert Infantry award, and we look forward to seeing a Centurion application from you in the very near future. :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks Andrew (and Tony)!  You just made my day. :) 

Are the pan head screws a centurion requirement?  Just wondering if I need to go shopping tomorrow or if it can wait until after my Centurion application. 

:dancing-trooper:

1 hour ago, wook1138 said:

Thanks Andrew (and Tony)!  You just made my day. :) 

Are the pan head screws a centurion requirement?  Just wondering if I need to go shopping tomorrow or if it can wait until after my Centurion application. 

Accuracy suggestion at the moment. Highly encouraged though!

Congratulations on EIB!

Edited by Harbinger
  • Like 1

Thanks Andrew (and Tony)!  You just made my day.  

The ultimate accuracy is up to you, they are not a requirement, just a nice to have. Well done mate beautiful work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The ultimate accuracy is up to you, they are not a requirement, just a nice to have. Well done mate beautiful work.

Thanks again! I think I found a place locally that sells the right screws, so... I really don’t have an excuse for not doing it now. ;)