Hasbro Riot Baton

It will probably be similar to their other produced weapons and be greatly under sized ;) 

7 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

I saw a photo earlier, wish I recall where, but it looked pretty close to accurate size wise.

It does look much better in this photo

B92mKGI.jpg

I'd say with the thumb on the trigger it's functional, well at least lights but would be awesome if the arms swung open.

SANTA PLEASE :laugh1:

• Like 2

If the embedded video doesn't already do so, start at 6:45 to see it in action. I'm definitely interested! Allegedly some Solo: A Star Wars Story spoilers get dropped in this video at some point however so be warned about watching the rest of it. 

Edited by Anzo
  • Like 1

It does look amazing. Definitely on the Christmas wish list. :D

Mods - can we get this topic moved to the "Weapons Locker - TFA F-11D, Pistol, and other weapons" section?

Hasbro just unveiled this Black Series Force FX Z6 Riot Control Baton at their expo, with a "Fall 2018" release. I'm figuring probably Force Friday. No price given, but I've seen folks project it'll be in the same range as their Black series Force FX Kylo Ren lightsaber -- $150-$200.

attachment.php?attachmentid=796477&d=151

attachment.php?attachmentid=796571&d=151

Video of many things. Action features for this at 6:55...

9 hours ago, tkrestonva said:

Mods - can we get this topic moved to the "Weapons Locker - TFA F-11D, Pistol, and other weapons" section?

Or merge it with the thread I started there, cuz it's a Sequel Trilogy/FO weapon, and it didn't occur to me there'd be a thread somewhere else. :P

2 hours ago, Peregrinus said:

Or merge it with the thread I started there, cuz it's a Sequel Trilogy/FO weapon, and it didn't occur to me there'd be a thread somewhere else. :P

Has been moved and merged.

Oh and I still want one, gimme gimme gimme

Image result for gimme gimme stormtrooper gif

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...