ATA ESB trooper

ikinaceous

I first got my numbers in an ROTJ suit that came together in Frankenstein fashion over a couple of years but always wanted the look of a Bespin deployed TK. Finally got around to ordering some ATA armour and assembling it over the last couple of months.

177f87434c7e774da0230593b1e204a9.jpg

Love this kit, solid 2mm ABS, funky OT asymmetry and even the cream white finish of the plastic is tasty. I’m preaching probably to the converted here but for price versus accuracy versus sturdiness this kit is a pretty happy compromise

• Like 5

A great set of armor, mine has done me well over the last 5 years, if more could stand the wait times I'm sure there would be a lot more ATA around ;) 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
A great set of armor, mine has done me well over the last 5 years, if more could stand the wait times I'm sure there would be a lot more ATA around  

Newbie question:
What does ATA stand for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TK91977 said:

Newbie question:
What does ATA stand for?

Affordable Trooper Armor

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
...if more could stand the wait times

Anovos would like a word...

I must’ve gotten lucky. I ordered in the middle of january and his estimate for shipping was end of February. That doesn’t seem unreasonable for the price and the craftsmanship. But I suppose everyone has their limits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, xtrachrispy77 said:

Anovos would like a word...

I must’ve gotten lucky. I ordered in the middle of january and his estimate for shipping was end of February. That doesn’t seem unreasonable for the price and the craftsmanship. But I suppose everyone has their limits.

Yes ATA's wait times have definitely reduced with the influx of other armor makers, when I first purchased the wait time was 6 months, it went up to 9 months the following year but now down to around a month.

• Like 2