FodiChan's 5'6 Female ATA Works Centurion(hopefully?) Build

Your shoulder bells look like they are touching the shoulder strap, which is ideal! I think fit looks pretty good. You can definitely do some mobility cuts in the legs, just don't go past the ridge. Almost there!

My build is near completion. I have been feeling pretty crummy the past couple weeks so I've been taking things more slowly. Last night I made a to-do list of everything that needs to be finished and I completed it this afternoon. I'll suit up for some pics when my husband gets home. I think I'm about ready to submit for basic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congrats, you look great! Welcome to the legion!

Your build thread and results (+ Cricket's thread)Ā makes me so excited to get started on mine when my BBB arrives - we're just about the exact same height and weight

• Like 1

Congrats, you look great! Welcome to the legion!
Your build thread and results (+ Cricket's thread)Ā makes me so excited to get started on mine when my BBB arrives - we're just about the exact same height and weight
Thanks! What kit did you order? I found I had to make very little size adjustments with ATA armor. I took maybe 1/4 inch off each side of the kidney and ab and slimmed down the cod a bit. Everything else was assembled *as is* and torso pieces shaped with a hot water bath. If I took a close up of my ab you would see that there are inches of space between my body and the armor, but when it gets worn it looks proportionate and I don't feel super claustrophobic. There is some padding in the forearms and the thighs to get them to stay put.

1 hour ago, FodiChan said:

Thanks! What kit did you order? I found I had to make very little size adjustments with ATA armor. I took maybe 1/4 inch off each side of the kidney and ab and slimmed down the cod a bit. Everything else was assembled *as is* and torso pieces shaped with a hot water bath. If I took a close up of my ab you would see that there are inches of space between my body and the armor, but when it gets worn it looks proportionate and I don't feel super claustrophobic. There is some padding in the forearms and the thighs to get them to stay put.

Ā 

That's good to know! I went with the TM armor, which I think might be slightly bigger than the ATA.Ā  Love the clean look, and it was a really big plus that TM also is in Europe. Sounds very promising though, that you didn't need to shave off a lot from every single piece. Probably gonna need some padding here and there as well. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll manage to get it together as well as you have!