F-11D and FE-44C screws

darthkenny

Can you guys please share photos of your screws, on the blaster side?

Just an add on, I’ve googled a plenty and found some pictures that have the raw torx screw but that feels unfinished, especially with the thread visible. I have done that on the kids 48inch battle buddy and it just feels amateur.

I’m leaning towards the torx screw. A 7mm bearing, smallest m3 I could find for the holster, and a 10mm m3 washer.

I am making all the parts from scratch. Customs and freight are so much to here that the budget gets blown on that. I also prefer the challenge rather than buying the excellent kits from dan.

I have no pictures as I’ve been dragged away from my workbench to take the family to the beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a list of screws in Germain's 3D print files, just look for the directions PDF and they are in there, here is the link to his page

Hi Kenton.

I have just this week bought a bunch of screws locally (I'm down in Wellington) and last night ordered a whole pile more online from overseas. Some of the min quantities I had to order mean I''ll definitely have some spares that you're welcome to.

PM me either through here our on the Outpost42 forum and we can talk some more?

Troopers helping troopers!

Hi Kenton.

I have just this week bought a bunch of screws locally (I'm down in Wellington) and last night ordered a whole pile more online from overseas. Some of the min quantities I had to order mean I''ll definitely have some spares that you're welcome to.

PM me either through here our on the Outpost42 forum and we can talk some more?

Troopers helping troopers!

Will do when I can sneak away more from the family. I’ve orders some screws from AliExpress. We can compare and swap

There are a list of screws in Germain's 3D print files, just look for the directions PDF and they are in there, here is the link to his page

Thanks. I have some of his files which I’m having printed, as I never get time to use the desktop pc anymore I haven’t looked inside the file for the pdf

• Like 1

Thanks. I have some of his files which I’m having printed, as I never get time to use the desktop pc anymore I haven’t looked inside the file for the pdf

Finally managed to open the pdf. Thanks. Heaps of info there.

• Like 1