TK-24269 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (TM) [APPROVED] 2nd

Coil

Name:  Andreas Engstrom
FISD forum name: Coil
501st Member Page: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=17434

TK-24269

Costume Information

Mandatory Information

• Armor = TM
  • Helmet= TM
  • Blaster= THG props

Optional

• Height 190 cm/ 6’3”
  • Weight = 85 kg / 187 lb
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Canvas belt = Trooperbat
  • Hand Plates = white latex from Sonnenschein
  • Electronics= Aker and Troopertalk
  • Neck Seal = Darman
  • Holster = Darman

Front

e5p2Dwc.jpg

Back

n3h6gu9.jpg

Left

SqDOgTH.jpg

Right

ykF1IgE.jpg

Side detail

Ypnd2s0.jpg

FasWi0t.jpg

Action

YhuboIC.jpg

Cod-butt

mNDXSwD.jpg

Ab details

2oKtQN7.jpg

Interior strapping

MLFTkZa.jpg

Bucket

H2Kokdz.jpg

TT3kepB.jpg

opmZNGT.jpg

SiUoxxK.jpg

KzeWgTh.jpg

9PqfbIW.jpg

Neck seal

PRp26nq.jpg

TD back

b2bOLIY.jpg

holster attachment

oogV3B8.jpg

Blaster

8jyZKr6.jpg

xIWr71T.jpg

Beginning to see a pattern in some other posts so adding a D-ring pic

TGWCdkZ.jpg

• Like 1

Nice work, the DO's are just catching up with some backlog of apps but should be with you soon, good luck with approval

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ukswrath changed the title to TK-24269 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (TM) [APPROVED]

Hey Andreas welcome, thank you for your patience and EIB application. Let's get started 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted and we have great news, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a few minor suggestions to mention here. Areas to work on to enhance the overall accuracy and look of your armor. Starting with your right bell and bicep that are higher then that of the left. It may be a simple photo issue or maybe a strapping adjustment that's needed to bring them in line.

e5p2Dwc-crop.jpg

Reference photo

2c1e11d8-afe1-4205-8c11-1f19ac1f700d.jpg

Back plate to kidney gap. Just a note here to be aware of the gap. It should be very minima.l

Ypnd2s0-crop.jpg

Reference photo
f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Next up the left Ab button has too much surface area. Technically it should be smaller than the surface it's glued to. Take a look at the reference photo provided.
2oKtQN7-crop.jpg

Reference photo
ab%20buttons.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We have nothing to add here at this time. 

Congratulations again and hope to see you in Centurion review soon :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Thank you Tony. I will adjust and then get new photos for Centurion. :smiley-sw013:

Before I go ahead I just want to check so I understand. It is the bell and bicep on the right that should go down a bit? You have circled the elbow area as well. Should that be adjusted too or is it just a consequence of the right bicep and bell being a bit too high?

Fixing the ab button should be easy enough and I can tighten the elastic on the back-kidney a bit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Coil said:

Before I go ahead I just want to check so I understand. It is the bell and bicep on the right that should go down a bit? You have circled the elbow area as well. Should that be adjusted too or is it just a consequence of the right bicep and bell being a bit too high?

Sorry I didn't clarify better, yes the right side just looks higher than the left and the gap between the bicep and forearm ever so slightly is off compared to the right. It's not a big deal just worth mentioning just in case there's something else going on we can't see. More of a advisory note.