Official FO TK Ideas Thread

Daetrin

For those that have not seen, our DL has given the green light to a FO version FISD patch and it is in the merch queue  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40583-official-detachment-logo-variation-proposal/

qPCu2GF.png

• Like 3

On 13.2.2018 at 6:28 PM, Dark CMF said:

It may prove cost-prohibitive to do a Phasma patch run with only 24 approved members. 

Let's say that the patch maker has a minimum order of 200.  You'll have no issue at all selling the OT patch, probably very little issue selling the FO patch, it may prove difficult to sell the Phasma patches in timely fashion.

I'm not saying that nothing can be done.  I believe that they should be done, but on the back-end, behind the scenes, these are things that have to be considered by the person managing the run.

I have a patch maker, that does patch runs with minimum orders of 50. Price is 3-5$ per patch and great quality (most of our garrison patches are made there!)
I'd be willing to make a small run if there's a design and the DL approves ;)

• Like 1

FYI, now that I'm re-elected for 2018, I can promise that these ideas are not going to sit idle.  I'm still catching up on a few things, but FO TK is a huge goal for this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

FYI, now that I'm re-elected for 2018, I can promise that these ideas are not going to sit idle.  I'm still catching up on a few things, but FO TK is a huge goal for this year.

c3dCmIh.png

• Like 1

On 2/15/2018 at 5:55 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

For those that have not seen, our DL has given the green light to a FO version FISD patch and it is in the merch queue  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40583-official-detachment-logo-variation-proposal/

qPCu2GF.png

Please stop requesting this patch. I am not starting a list until the patch is produced. If you send paypal, it will be refunded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

One of my favourites, has it been 3 years already

yINx6MQ.jpg

cool coin. You're lucky to have it. It was un-approved by the legion and the run stopped shortly after it started. There aren't that many out there. I gave some away but most of them went to the shooting range for target practice.

Summary of where these ideas are today:

FOTK Merch
* FOTK FISD Blue Patch (finalizing artwork, will do run soon)
* FOTK specific coin design: Riot Squad (finalizing artwork, will do run soon) 
* FOTK specific coin design: Prior run (will see if we can still use the design)
** coins will be spaced throughout the year 
Other
* FOTK Hoodie/Shirts (needs a design)
** We may be changing vendors soon anyway
* FOTK Racing Shirt (finalizing artwork, will be done after regular shirt run)
FOTK L2/L3 Approvals
* Perception that they are slower than OT TK (investigating)
  • Like 2

FWIW, you guys (Paul and staff) are doing a hell of a job. I, for one, did not like the FOTK initially. But it has grown on me and I love it and like the TLJ version even better. Though I don’t even have a FO costume and will always be OT TK at heart, I would be down for the new patches/coins and like the emphasis on the new suits. 

Awesome job!

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I got nothing but love while documenting my FO build. I didn't get even a hint of negativity during the lengthy process - in fact, it was really nice to hear so many other folks excited about using some of the info and discussion for their own upcoming build projects. :) To me, the feelings of negativity seem to be an artifact from a slightly older time - feelings that I only first heard about during the Q&A.

Regardless, it's great to see no time lost addressing the issue head-on. I have nothing but love for both my OT TK and FO TK (as clearly you guys do, too!), so hopefully we can continue to bring any migrant FO TK's back to their home here.

And, of course...bring on the merch! :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Now is the time to be making suggestions regarding FOTK's and Phasma inclusion... We have already added the First Order insignia to the EI/Centurion logos and there is a Phasma coin run underway, keep those ideas coming!

On 2/19/2018 at 11:48 AM, TK4205 said:

Please stop requesting this patch. I am not starting a list until the patch is produced. If you send paypal, it will be refunded.

Awesome!!
Just double checking though, Brother!! This image was tweaked again, and the one in the post isn't the one that is being produced, since it's an older version right?
We adjusted the helmet as requested for accuracy. The v2 is what was approved for the FOTK Name Badges and was going to be for the Patch Run. Just want to be sure you have the final! :) 

Thanks, Y'all!!

I am definitely looking forward to seeing it made!!

26831841598_cca9681fe0_b.jpg

40660874492_c0e20bc3c2_h.jpg

-- Berbs

Edited by Berbs42
typo!
  • Like 1

Still in the works guys - as you can see we've got a lot of $$$$ tied up with racing shirts, FOTK coin, Phasma coin, Silver coin, etc, none of which are cheap.

Plus, having to re-order attache patches which no one is buying.  :(

So, we need to let a few runs conclude first but this is next on the list for patches & shirts, for sure.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Plus, having to re-order attache patches which no one is buying.

Huh? last I heard they were going out fast (I ordered 2, not yet recieved though) or have I missed something?

• Like 1