Official FO TK Ideas Thread

Daetrin

20 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Huh? last I heard they were going out fast (I ordered 2, not yet recieved though) or have I missed something?

Wyatt said he had hundreds laying around.  I told him next time to only order 100 at a shot.  They are this era's beret flashes (which would take a year to sell 100).

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, dak said:

Has anybody heard any more on a FO racing shirt?

Nothing in the works as yet, although I did bring it up again in a recent command discussion.

• Like 1

YAYYAAYAYAY to Phasma TLJ.

While I work on that I need a new ANH or ESB TK. My poor old lady is not fit for duty :( << Where are those repair droids when you need them!? >>

I'm half tempted to do a FO TK but I'm sorry, the OT TKs are still my first love and the most comfortable and versatile!

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, LadyInWhite said:

YAYYAAYAYAY to Phasma TLJ.

While I work on that I need a new ANH or ESB TK. My poor old lady is not fit for duty :( << Where are those repair droids when you need them!? >>

I'm half tempted to do a FO TK but I'm sorry, the OT TKs are still my first love and the most comfortable and versatile!

We are still waiting on photos.  That's all we need to close out that CRL, but until people submit them it's in limbo... :(

1 hour ago, Daetrin said:

We are still waiting on photos.  That's all we need to close out that CRL, but until people submit them it's in limbo... :(

I know our TLJ Phasma was given special dispensation to troop last weekend, do want me to give him a prod?

yes!  first person to get photos in that the LMOs can use also becomes the CRL model.  I'll also send a free Phasma coin.  How is that for an incentive?

• Like 1

On 2/15/2018 at 8:55 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

For those that have not seen, our DL has given the green light to a FO version FISD patch and it is in the merch queue  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40583-official-detachment-logo-variation-proposal/

qPCu2GF.png

This looks awesome!  Hope we can get these made sometime soon!  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bulldog44 said:

This looks awesome!  Hope we can get these made sometime soon!  

Unfortunately we won’t see these anytime soon due to previous issues with FISD merchandise and also not having a merchandise office currently.

6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Unfortunately we won’t see these anytime soon due to previous issues with FISD merchandise and also not having a merchandise office currently.

that sucks but I hope this design is kept in mind if and when things can get rolling again. 

5 hours ago, Bulldog44 said:

that sucks but I hope this design is kept in mind if and when things can get rolling again. 

It certainly is #1 on the list, but we still have a ton load of coins/patches left over from previous runs we're still trying to dig out of.  No point in creating more stuff until the stuff we already have clears out.

They are all in the for sale area.  Two different coins (FO Riot Trooper and Phasma), plus a bunch of patches.

Aside: your sig banter is one of the best I've ever seen!

11 hours ago, Daetrin said:

It certainly is #1 on the list, but we still have a ton load of coins/patches left over from previous runs we're still trying to dig out of.  No point in creating more stuff until the stuff we already have clears out.

Just an idea but do you think it might be helpful if perhaps volunteered members could buy a small bulk of these items to have in reserve then to sell to their local garrisons. It puts a bit of risk on the volunteers to sell them off but it gets them moving around a lot quicker. I would not mind buying a small set amount needed to move these items to make room for newer stuff. With the old stock I can locally advertise on my Garrison forum and get more interest out to attract buyers. 

Just an idea, not a great one but thought it might be a way to move old stock.

That wouldn't be a problem at all.  Honestly, that's what a lot of people do with overseas merch - at least that was my experience when people did patches.  Easier to ship 20 or 30 to one address in say Germany and then they can just distribute them much more cost effectively locally.

I have an idea of coin numbers, but am still working to get patch numbers.  They took a vacation lately so I'm hoping to square this away this week for everyone, e.g. what is left.

• Like 1