TKC Belt rivets?

Aizenoso

Hello from Spain, I've done a stormtrooper Commander, but due to bad economy I had to sell it recently, but I'll make another TKC when I get more stability, so I have been checking the actual TKC CRL, and I got myself lost on this part of 3rd grade belt:

• The belt proper shall have (eight total) white rivets. Two rivets close to each side of the thermal detonator, and two rivets approximately an inch away from the edge of the ammo belt (The rivets form a rectangular pattern).

Does someone have a picture for a reference? I don't figure out how it's supposed to be, I just had my own made for the 1st level and my own way weathering.

So, I would appreciate some help so, my next TKC will be builded as Centurion TKC.

Thx bros!

Since the TKC is based on a low-res video game sprite, and the CRL does not specify, I would imagine you are free to use what is available to you, as long as they are rovets and painted white. The film suits used split and cap rivets, although that doesn’t technically apply it may aid your decision.

@Daetrin May have more insight.

I'm building a TKC now and will be making my belt this weekend. I'll post a picture of what I come up with. I need to post a thread on my saber that just came in also.

Stand by....

On 2/10/2018 at 9:20 AM, magni said:

I'm building a TKC now and will be making my belt this weekend. I'll post a picture of what I come up with. I need to post a thread on my saber that just came in also.

Stand by....

I'll be looking for it!

Also I'm showing you my lightsaber own made, do you see it cool for TKC? ----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

That's a pretty good looking homemade Starkiller. Glad to see you aiming for Centurion requirement.
As for passing, that's above my pay grade.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

By the way, just found the image that explains my doubt. It can be seen in that image the white rivets.

By the way, isnt the ammo belt for right thigh a bit high? Just noticed.

3b71f412b7b5e7ae43138e104eedaba4.jpg

Yes it is riding high. Follow CRL to be safe. These images are a great inspiration. I myself would like to follow this paint scheme. In CRL the kidney doesn't have paint. I like the hourglass look which the front does have. I like the scuffed look.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yeah, yeah, I did with my actual TKC, as you can see at these photos, the ammo belt is on his position xD 1st on my premiere, the other on a event that i went with the armor to just have fun xD

Ps. Yes, I know that's not the "grey canon weathering" that i'm supposed to do, but, to be honest, I trully like this one much more than the light weathering that is made with grey paints...also...it was handmade with brush and paper towel, I don't have an airbrush ^^u

20170506_173826f.thumb.jpg.a337285a7f5fd955d39060f83ff3fcda.jpg 5a7e5b3668406_WhatsAppImage2017-05-12at21_01_21.thumb.jpeg.2584c30965dccc5b64991275264dbe23.jpeg

Edited by Aizenoso
  • Like 1