FN1313 Anovos FOTK Build Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my Gaskets, harness, and Neck Seal from Geeky Pinks and wow! I'm so glad everyone convinced me to do so. They are absolutely amazing in quality and comfort! @Soulartthank you so much for your service! I can't wait to get my armor and get going with this!

• Like 2

Well it’s decided. I cancelled my Anovos armor kit. I found that they aren’t forgiving enough for my body build. So I’m probably going to go either KB Props pet-g armor or Jim Tripon.

that being said I need the belt and pouches. What are the best recommendations?

Just got my Gaskets, harness, and Neck Seal from Geeky Pinks and wow! I'm so glad everyone convinced me to do so. They are absolutely amazing in quality and comfort! [mention=28044]Soulart[/mention]thank you so much for your service! I can't wait to get my armor and get going with this!

Hey there FN-1313 how do you get in touch with Geekypink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, FN-1313 said:

Well it’s decided. I cancelled my Anovos armor kit. I found that they aren’t forgiving enough for my body build. So I’m probably going to go either KB Props pet-g armor or Jim Tripon.

that being said I need the belt and pouches. What are the best recommendations?

Hit up Belts Of The First Order on Facebook, great 3-layer kit.

If you decide to go Jim he offers the pouches (at least he did when I ordered mine) which work fine. If not I know Trooperbay has them too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marz87 said:

Hey there FN-1313 how do you get in touch with Geekypink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find her page on Facebook as well. Geeky Pinks Phantastic Gaskets.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, after a number of changes, trip-ups and other things, I've ended up getting refunds and now have decided and ordered my armor and bucket from Jimmiroquai. I'm going to create a new build thread more specific to this where I can keep things specifically a "Build" thread for the Jimmiroquai armor. I will attach a link to the new thread here though.

FN1313's Jimmiroquai FOTK build thread

• 5 weeks later...

So again for anyone following this I moved to a Jim kit and have changed my build thread. I did get the armor and have done lots of work. So check out the link in a previous post if you want to see!