Looking for wide TK boots

I'm a US size 10.5 2E and looking for some TK boots that would fit. - I'm assuming I'd need to go up to a size 11.

TKboots.com don't have any more in the size 11 (I know a 10c size in theirs is too small) and the imperialboots.com say they are a 'narrow fitting' and so not sure how they's fit?

Any suggestion on where to look? Would a size 12 be too big with insoles?

I'd need to get these sent to New Zealand so want to get the size right.

Cheers!

Hey bro, I’m in Australia and not sure about what size you need but I think I have a size 12 or something from tk boots. It came as part of the kit I bought off gumtree. If you want I can send some dimensions or something and we could work out a transfer or something? Let me know or pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 10:18 PM, Andrew77 said:

Hey bro, I’m in Australia and not sure about what size you need but I think I have a size 12 or something from tk boots. It came as part of the kit I bought off gumtree. If you want I can send some dimensions or something and we could work out a transfer or something? Let me know or pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Offer.

I managed to get to an armor party today and tried on a friend's pair of size 46 (Imperialboots.com) which fitted for width (just) so will go with a new pair of those as I know they'll fit.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...