Princess at work: ANH hero (TM)

Freedomfighter

I can see them!
Question... Are your forearms too loose? It could be an optical illusion, but they look a bit big. I don’t think it’s an issue just maybe a comfort thing if they were a bit tighter. Also are your ab buttons scratched? Or is that an illusion as well? I also agree with the shin comment which you already took care of. Other then that, if your getting ready for submission pics I’d lift the belt a bit and rotate the legs so they line up a tad more (I speak from experience, I was dinged for it). These are just my opinions. You did an amazing job on this kit be proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh wow I just saw it, it worked!!! :peace: 

Yesterday I sent my membership application for 501st and today (!) came the e-mail with the confirmation: I am officially admitted! My costume was taken off and I am now a member of German Garrison !!!

I am very happy and thank you all for the great support, the help, the encouragement - without you I would not have made it!

I especially thank Christoph for his direct support here in Germany and also special thanks to Paul (troopermaster), you`ve just made it possible with your great armour kit and all your great help here!!! Also thank you Joseph and lucnak for all your advice and your help through my building process! Thanks to all who encouraged and helped me!

You can`t imagine what this means to me. Not too long ago I would not have thought that any of my wishes would come true at all or that I am still here. When I think about it, it fills me with pain and I`m so glad that this time is over and I hope that it never will come back. Maybe it sounds crazy, but all this, the trooper and the membership here, are good signs for me for a new beginning. I'm really looking forward to my first troop :):smiley-sw013::salute:

Thank you guys from all my heart!

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

Congrats! Great to hear!

If you are looking to make some small improvements, here a few suggestions:

• I think your drop boxes look a bit thick...they should be around 15mm deep. 
  • Don't forget your balaclava when dressing!
  • Looks like your cover strips on the backs of the thighs are going down onto the ridge; they should stop at the ridge. Could be the same in the front, but those are not visible.
  • Lastly, consider adding the 1/8" elastic to the backs of the shoulder bridges that are listed as a Centurion requirement; they will the bridges nice and close to the back plate.

Some small suggestions but obviously they did not affect your approval! :)

• Like 1