Hope this works. I've been unable to post.

Plainsrunner

Workage confirmulated. 
Safari on MacBook Pro with Wifi and iMac with wired ethernet. 

I had been seeing the same error message as was posted in the screenshot. I'm concerned that that error message was so visible: that's a security risk. Please check your PHP setup and make sure that errors do not get reported to the web site visitor. 

Hi everybody

Since last Friday I experienced the exact same problem, as already described by other members here and can confirm everything is working again - including the messenger which was also down.

The only thing that's still different is the "Like button". It now misses the option to chose from like, happy, confused, and thanks. Not a big thing, but whoever fixed our beloved FISD might have a look at this, too.

Thanks in advance to the folks involved. :salute:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T-Jay said:

Hi everybody

Since last Friday I experienced the exact same problem, as already described by other members here and can confirm everything is working again - including the messenger which was also down.

The only thing that's still different is the "Like button". It now misses the option to chose from like, happy, confused, and thanks. Not a big thing, but whoever fixed our beloved FISD might have a look at this, too.

Thanks in advance to the folks involved. :salute:

Those are disabled on purpose.

Well this experience has made me realize what Hell is going to be like for me.   It will be a nice beautiful home office with a massively powerful computer sitting in front of me.   The computer won't freakin work on the internet and instead I'll have to spend eternity typing on a tiny smartphone screen to people.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Plainsrunner said:

Well this experience has made me realize what Hell is going to be like for me.   It will be a nice beautiful home office with a massively powerful computer sitting in front of me.   The computer won't freakin work on the internet and instead I'll have to spend eternity typing on a tiny smartphone screen to people.

Exactly my feeling. I'm pretty much a forum stalker and didn't realise how much so until not being able to post since Friday, I got to get a life, oh wait no I don't, I love what I do, Troopers Helping Troopers :D

• Like 1