Most detailed armor

hey there, i just finished building my sandtrooper kit from rs, they order in the pauldrens so im sure it will be no problem to get extra different coloured ones from them, the commission can take around 6-8 weeks

"we don't need to see his identification"

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrSnrub said:

Awesome, did you also grt the field pack? And which blaster did you get? I have their resin dlt19 its a beauty and also screws in half for super convienient storage!

I got the field pack, although I'm told I'll have to tweak it a little if I want to advance in rank over on mepd.     I opted for both blasters and I'm also getting two pauldrons:  orange and also black/white.

2 hours ago, MrSnrub said:

Awesome i think it should be ok for police officer status (level 2) but not for swat (level 3) which looks super hard to get haha! 

One of the major differences I noticed was having a BAPTY E-11 if you want SWAT status at some point.  (there are other differences obviously, but that is one of the ones that stood out).    I wonder if you can take an E-11 from a maker like RS and convert it to BAPTY.    I might research that, or either research just building a BAPTY at some point.

@Felice is a real expert on baptys. there is also a bapty building group on facebook.

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020