What is detachment affiliation, and why is my info not correct?

FYI guys, people need to ensure they are in the right FISD group.  If your group icon says  "501st member" it's why the sync isn't picking you up.  You have to be a member of the "501st Stormtrooper" group.   This thread is where you get your detachment access updated. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

OK, so I looked at the det roster and you're not even on it for me to approve.  You'll have to chat with your GML or LWM person to fix, as there is nothing I can do on my end.

Thanks anyway
and I contacted the LWM
I'll keep you informed

Edited by TK 7448

UPDATE 2/12/2019

From the Legion Webmaster:

"Ops states that to maintain Detachment affiliation, you must log into the Detachment's forum at least once a year to remain active.

Web team will be running a sync prior to voting starting, so please do log in to the forums as soon as you can.

~C

Member of the 501st Legion
LWM / LMO"

Anyone having issues with affiliation as soon as voting starts contact Cari via email: lwm@501st.com

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, masterx244 said:

What does it mean if Detachment affiliation shows "None" instead of FISD?

It could mean your GML (garrison membership liaison) has not added FISD as a detachment to your profile or you have not visited the forum in over 12 months, you will have to contact him/her to add affiliation, then it should show as pending. Usually before legion elections pending affiliation is updated but sometimes some get missed. Once you are showing as pending you could contact the FISD DL Sarah @Alayand ask for a manual update, then you will be able to vote for the detachment in legion elections. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

It could mean your GML (garrison membership liaison) has not added FISD as a detachment to your profile or you have not visited the forum in over 12 months, you will have to contact him/her to add affiliation, then it should show as pending. Usually before legion elections pending affiliation is updated but sometimes some get missed. Once you are showing as pending you could contact the FISD DL Sarah @Alayand ask for a manual update, then you will be able to vote for the detachment in legion elections. 

Snafu at garrison end for me then.... time to poke the gml with a mail then

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hbrika said:

Same here. I was positive I had visited in the last year but the bulk update did not get me so putting in this post to be sure.

I cant see anything wrong in the back end it says you are approved. Have you checked with your GML?