What is detachment affiliation, and why is my info not correct?

• 3 months later...

I remember this being an issue last year, and I was told to 'wait until next Census'.  Well, next census is here, and I still see this:

Jolly Roger Squadron (Approved)

Bounty Hunters Guild (Approved)

First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Pending)

Any chance this can be fixed now?

Cheers.

Yes affiliation is only good if you intend to vote in your Detachment election, it serves no other purpose or more to the the point, isn't used for anything else.

A mass update occurs pre elections that as a rule picks up any that are showing no affiliation. To execute these one at a time is a monumental task and not an easy one either, unfortunately its not as simple as the push of a button and all is fixed.

I just saw this too while I did my census. Mine is "Pending" as well. Good to know that you have addressed this here on the forum. It's not a problem for me. I realize being a large detachment and still growing, the task to approve everyone can be daunting. 

1 minute ago, yo_its_nino said:

I just saw this too while I did my census. Mine is "Pending" as well. Good to know that you have addressed this here on the forum. It's not a problem for me. I realize being a large detachment and still growing, the task to approve everyone can be daunting. 

The information was also included in Septembers newsletter and will be again in Octobers issue, if anyone bothers to read it ;) 

• Like 2

My information hasn't changed and it seems like I was not picked up in the last bulk update.  Requesting a manual update.

1. Do ensure that your FISD & Legion email addresses are the same.  Yep
2. Do ensure that your FISD profile shows you as being a "501st Stormtrooper", not just "member" or "501st member".   Yep
3. Do ensure that your TKID is correct in your FISD profile.   Yep
4. Do ensure you log on at least once in the year prior to elections.  Yep
5. Do ensure you are on the FISD roster in your 501st profile.   Yep

Hey, this month marks my 10 year milestone with the Legion.  I'm still listed as 'Pending', so I have been missed in the bulk update a few times.  I guess in the long run it doesn't matter.  It's still annoying though.

Still listed as "pending", completed the checklist as well.  Hopefully, in the next bulk update.

1. Do ensure that your FISD & Legion email addresses are the same.  Yep
2. Do ensure that your FISD profile shows you as being a "501st Stormtrooper", not just "member" or "501st member".   Yep
3. Do ensure that your TKID is correct in your FISD profile.   Yep
4. Do ensure you log on at least once in the year prior to elections.  Yep
5. Do ensure you are on the FISD roster in your 501st profile.   Yep

• 3 months later...

Still on track to do the mass update this February?   I've followed the instructions and made sure all my data is in sync.   Going on year three and I'd really like to vote in the detachment elections for the first time.  :)

12 minutes ago, SupRsloth said:

Still on track to do the mass update this February?   I've followed the instructions and made sure all my data is in sync.   Going on year three and I'd really like to vote in the detachment elections for the first time.  :)

Legion web team are now working on a system which will allow the Legion's database to simply pull membership data from FISD and automatically update membership requests and affiliation. Hopefully this system will be in place before elections 2019

More information can be found in this post

• Like 1

Legion web team are now working on a system which will allow the Legion's database to simply pull membership data from FISD and automatically update membership requests and affiliation. Hopefully this system will be in place before elections 2019

More information can be found in this post
Awesome! Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

FWIW, they are still working on this.  The last information I have is they will do the bulk update this year, just like they have before.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, DroidTrooper said:

I’m assuming the update happened for this years election cycle? I’m still pending. 

You could flick our DL Paul @Daetrina pm to be manually changed, some may still have fallen through the cracks.

2 hours ago, TK 7448 said:

image.png.267daabbee1ce0eeb64e137e29c7b513.png

Why my status has expired for Detachment Affiliation ?

Thanks 

To stay active you must log in to the forums throughout each year, this may or may not be your case. You could contact our DL Paul "Daetrin" for more information.

1 minute ago, gmrhodes13 said:

To stay active you must log in to the forums throughout each year, this may or may not be your case. You could contact our DL Paul "Daetrin" for more information.

For this year the Legion web team is handling all the syncs.  I have no idea what expired means, you'd have to ask them I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, TK 7448 said:

image.png.267daabbee1ce0eeb64e137e29c7b513.png

Why my status has expired for Detachment Affiliation ?

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

For this year the Legion web team is handling all the syncs.  I have no idea what expired means, you'd have to ask them I'm afraid.

You can contact the legion web team via email lwm@501st.com

Also, if you guys don't get any traction with the LWM's, I'll commit to flipping people manually before voting starts/rosters are locked.

22 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Also, if you guys don't get any traction with the LWM's, I'll commit to flipping people manually before voting starts/rosters are locked.

If you can regulate me, it would arrange me

46 minutes ago, TK 7448 said:

If you can regulate me, it would arrange me

OK, so I looked at the det roster and you're not even on it for me to approve.  You'll have to chat with your GML or LWM person to fix, as there is nothing I can do on my end.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:29 AM, DroidTrooper said:

I’m assuming the update happened for this years election cycle? I’m still pending. 

You are approved now :)