What is detachment affiliation, and why is my info not correct?

4 minutes ago, Ruthar said:

I'm still marked as pending. Thanks for all your attention on this matter during this busy time of year - it's much appreciated! :)

Fixed my friend. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Damore said:

I went to vote and noticed I didn't have FISD listed.  I checked my affiliations and it is still Pending for this detachment. 

Fixed!

• Like 1

any and all help on the matter of being in the detachment but not being able to participate or do anything else at all woulf be much appreciated! Did I mention how much forums suck?! There should ve an email I could send somebody to get my account sorted out...

2 hours ago, lerroskywalker said:

any and all help on the matter of being in the detachment but not being able to participate or do anything else at all woulf be much appreciated! Did I mention how much forums suck?! There should ve an email I could send somebody to get my account sorted out...

They work for most.

Have you requested 501st access https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/?page=239&tab=comments#comment-597492

2 hours ago, lerroskywalker said:

Compared to what?  Facebook?  That is even less monitored.  There are indeed numerous email address and you are free to go to the 501st.com website and find them easily enough.  For instance have you tried....

1. Emailing your GML?

2. Emailing your GCO?

3. Emailing the detachment leader?

4. Emailing the LMO?

All of these are listed on the website and are easy to find.  Glen also gave a link that is also posted at the top of the forum as well in how to get detachment level access.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R2Chris said:

Much appreciated if we can fix my pending status:

Detachment Affiliation(s):

First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Pending)

Fixed brother :)

Good morning,

My status appears as ‘pending’ as regards voting privileges for the elections.

I am duly registered on the forums and active, is there some sort of synchronisation problem?

Thanks for any assistance !

Kind Regards,

Alban MEADOWS

TK-23462

47 minutes ago, beamishgunn said:

Good morning,

My status appears as ‘pending’ as regards voting privileges for the elections.

I am duly registered on the forums and active, is there some sort of synchronisation problem?

Thanks for any assistance !

Kind Regards,

Alban MEADOWS

TK-23462

All set Alban!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, deadzy said:

Yes i have. I got forums clearance but i can't vote in the detachment. It says pending.

No you don't have 501st access yet or it would be in your side profile

I've looked at your forums access request. Seems like your profile link is incorrect. Please request again with the correct URL. But I don't think we can fix this within 2 minutes, sorry :(

• Like 1

I know it’s too late for this round but for the life of me (and 30minutes of work time lost looking) I can’t find that screen capture from the first post on any profile option here or on the 501st forum??? I’ve checked the email and tk number options but no vote option case up this time.