TK-42145 Requesting (ANH Stunt) Expert Infantry Status (RS) [797]

Mr V

Basic Information

Name: Paul Vezgoff
FISD forum name: Mr V
501st Member Page: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=22255
501st ID: TK-42145
Garrison: Southern Cross Garrison

Approval album: https://flic.kr/s/aHskyaRUiT

Build album: https://www.flickr.com/gp/152422872@N02/79SN7q

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker: RS Propmasters (Self build)
Helmet Maker: Canvas Belt (Self build)
Blaster Type: E11 

Hand guards: Latex (Self cast)

39941508972_1a7465be1e_z.jpg

25102889897_5625d47895_z.jpg

39075395825_2ca22640ee_z.jpg

39973467791_84dd4fa83d_z.jpg

39075389135_2c413ba202_z.jpg

28193793359_9ee765fde8_z.jpg

28193421359_017670d4c3_z.jpg

39263133714_e5d48b15b5_z.jpg

MrV Centurion application

Torso details

Torso details

Torso details

39263246744_404b29dffd_z.jpg

Hand plates

Hand plates

27043538729_9f8a9fdb54_b.jpg

38788622232_e1fc5f1947_b.jpg

TK details

TK details

TK details

TK detailsTK details

39263297234_90656853ab_z.jpg

TK details

TK details

TK details

27043538949_cfdcdccdd0_b.jpg

23954855557_3f27b8af47_b.jpg

TK

Edited by Mr V
Remove Flickr wording
  • Like 2

Great job on your build! I only see a couple of things and it's only for looks. Your biceps seem a bit big and your bridges don't look even. Your right shoulder looks up more on chest making it sit almost on O II on back. 

Again, great job and Good Luck!:duim:

6 hours ago, magni said:

Great job on your build! I only see a couple of things and it's only for looks. Your biceps seem a bit big and your bridges don't look even. Your right shoulder looks up more on chest making it sit almost on O II on back. 

Again, great job and Good Luck!:duim:

Thanks for the feedback. I have one leg longer than the other which makes my shoulders crooked. I didn't want to cut the bridges at different lengths. Ill see what happens but i would rather not cut them.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work, Paul. That’s a great looking set of armour, and it’s been nice following your build. :-)

Just a little thing I noticed was your forearm alignment. It’s just a dressing issue but they might benefit from being twisted round a tad. This will align the cover strips at the front, also aligning the side details at the same time.

d5b7cd6abbda83839ed25395a741e63c.jpg

If you have more than a fingers gap at the bottom of your biceps, they could probably come in a bit too, if you wanted to. :-)

Best of luck with your application. I’m sure it’ll go smoothly. :-)

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Decided to update my images. Took some beef of my biceps and they feel much better. Made a shorter elastic between forearm and bicep. I tried to adjust my shoulders as best as possible but as mentioned earlier i have crooked shoulders. 

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-42145 Requesting (ANH Stunt) Expert Infantry Status (RS) [797]

Hi Paul thank you for your EIB application.  
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Beautiful job on your RS build :jc_doublethumbup: This armor fit you very well. Looks like everything is in order. With that Andrew and I have confirmed your armor displays all necessary elements as set out in the Expert Infantry CRL. Welcome to EI trooper, congratulations.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. You have a few minor areas we'd like to mention, and I say minor is because the overall look and uniformity of your armor is excellent however, since our goal is to help you to look your best there are areas worth mentioning. Starting with  the bell to chest gap. There should be minimal gap here. This could be a simple photo issue being the back is basically touching the back plate. Simple adjustment and you;re good to go.

bell.jpg

Reference photo

image.png

Next up the upper back plate digging into your left shoulder. Not sure how much it bothers you but it looks like could stand some adjusting. My only solution would be to give it a hot water bath to straighten it out a bit. From the photos couldn't tell if the right has the same issue but worth looking at. 

back.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_11_941408-crop2.jpg

And finally the waist belt is sitting a little low on the Ab. Could stand to be up a 1/4-1/2" (10-12mm). 

belt.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. At this time we see nothing from holding you back for a clean Centurion application if you so choose to apply. 

Excellent job Paul, hope to see you at Centurion :salute:

• Like 1

Fantastic news! My RS kit is a dream come true. Thanks to these detailed forums and the contributors that post build threads, it makes life a whole lot easier. 

• Like 1