Canvas belt: traumtrooper

Hand plates: SDS

Electronics:1506+ICOMM

Neck seal: traumtrooper

Holster maker: traumtrooper

PICTURES:

ggaUlpo.jpgDVS20Bb.jpg9QwWPwg.jpgkNUxWxI.jpgANFZ8pw.jpgNqzWq26.jpgAker

8WCxq9N.jpg

n4LbrWN.jpghX7msYC.jpgWivCQIh.jpgmEenmmK.jpgv61QQOR.jpg4J10TGe.jpgZs3UBqj.jpgY377SbM.jpgCR3hjvC.jpgtR0BYzy.jpg

5a563c53d7e75_WhatsAppImage2018-01-10at17_15_08.thumb.jpeg.3eccea3c3022d7c7b44de965d8289716.jpeg9M6hrwH.jpg7w5FAYb.jpgNREiJrU.jpgIxE5ASa.jpgWAPrE95.jpgXKuC9Om.jpg0GRzChA.jpg12rQ1G7.jpgAX3v8eT.jpgJnkrPNj.jpg06K96HG.jpg2SyIZFW.jpgCaD8K8C.jpgr5NfBjE.jpg

• Like 2

Overall it looks pretty sharp, but I did notice a few things.

Hovi mic tips need to be a bit weathered and white around the edges. Looks like your ear bumps are missing a black stripe, I can't really see one. Good work on the vocoder, it looks real sharp. Great work on the ears, there is almost no gap.

The ammo pack on your knee looks crooked, is it how your leg is positioned?

I would try to bring your shoulder bells in a little closer to your should strap. it looks like you have about a cm of gap, and that will bring your bells in closer to your body.

Has the back of your helmet been trimmed evenly? In the rear helmet picture and the rear body shot it looks like the left rear side is significantly larger than the right side.

Not a real comment, but your TD clips have pretty squared edges. You might want to sand those down and round them a bit to avoid scratching your armour or yourself. Love the belt, your side gaps look great. Your clips could be tighter as well, it looks like they aren't flush all the way around.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 6:04 PM, Poseidon said:

Hovi mic tips need to be a bit weathered and white around the edges. Looks like your ear bumps are missing a black stripe, I can't really see one. Good work on the vocoder, it looks real sharp. Great work on the ears, there is almost no gap.

I would try to bring your shoulder bells in a little closer to your should strap. it looks like you have about a cm of gap, and that will bring your bells in closer to your body.

Has the back of your helmet been trimmed evenly? In the rear helmet picture and the rear body shot it looks like the left rear side is significantly larger than the right side.

Not a real comment, but your TD clips have pretty squared edges. You might want to sand those down and round them a bit to avoid scratching your armour or yourself. Love the belt, your side gaps look great. Your clips could be tighter as well, it looks like they aren't flush all the way around.

Thanks for the feedback  Poseidon but some of your suggestions are not under the EIB CRL, am I right here?, but i would definitely look into these details as soon I get to apply to centurion.

Cheers buddy !

22 hours ago, Lionel Noronha Gallardo said:

Thanks for the feedback  Poseidon but some of your suggestions are not under the EIB CRL, am I right here?, but i would definitely look into these details as soon I get to apply to centurion.

Cheers buddy !

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, Poseidon said:

No worries man, I think I got to wrapped up in Centurion submission, so I didn't mean to steer you wrong. I may have gotten overzealous in my attempt to help.

Helmet -

Looks like ear bump stripe is a requirement for Centurion, not EIB (whoops)

Hovi Mic tips - Not explicitly on the EIB requirements, but I have seen it referenced (up to you)

Back trimmed evenly - Again, not explicitly on EIB, so its your call. I might not be seeing the picture right

Shoulder bells closer-  I have seen this called out on EIB submissions, but its not explicitly on the CRL. Your approver will let you know

Knee Ammo Pack - I might not be seeing the picture right, so I didn't know.

TD Clips -  All the reference pictures I have seen has the clips tight to the TD tube, but it falls yet again into up to you.

Don't take my comments for anything other than surface value, your kit does look really sharp. I'm just trying to help.

• Like 1

No worries man, I think I got to wrapped up in Centurion submission, so I didn't mean to steer you wrong. I may have gotten overzealous in my attempt to help.

Helmet -
Looks like ear bump stripe is a requirement for Centurion, not EIB (whoops)
Hovi Mic tips - Not explicitly on the EIB requirements, but I have seen it referenced (up to you)
Back trimmed evenly - Again, not explicitly on EIB, so its your call. I might not be seeing the picture right

Shoulder bells closer-  I have seen this called out on EIB submissions, but its not explicitly on the CRL. Your approver will let you know

Knee Ammo Pack - I might not be seeing the picture right, so I didn't know.

TD Clips -  All the reference pictures I have seen has the clips tight to the TD tube, but it falls yet again into up to you.

Don't take my comments for anything other than surface value, your kit does look really sharp. I'm just trying to help.

No offence taken buddy. But thanks for the pointers. I can see where were you coming from. It is good to hear these tips to improve our armor. Again thanks for the tips

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good job Brother!!!
 (Estoy deseando verte tropear con la alegria de el hombre de campo por tu EIB).
Grasias brodel...ahorasita mismo voy a labral el campo...

• 2 weeks later...
  • ukswrath changed the title to TK-27056 requesting ANH stunt EIB status [799]

Hey Lionel, welcome thank you for your patience and EIB application. Let's get started 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted and we have great news, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a few minor suggestions to mention here. Areas to work on to enhance the overall accuracy and look of your armor. Starting at the shoulders and working our way down there should be little gap between them and the chest and back plates. Though the front looks great the back view has a bit more gap. Judging by how much space you have remaining between the bells and biceps a simple strapping adjustment should do the trick.

shoulder.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Next up arm alignment. The biceps and forearm cover strips should aim forward and back. This could be a simple photo issue.

arms.jpg 

Reference photo

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop.jpg

Back plate is overlapping your Kidney, it should rest above it. Another simple strapping adjustment should do the trick.

back%202.jpg

back.jpg

Reference photo
f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Ab right side male snap. This snap should be closer to the top corner as seen in the reference photo.
ab%20but.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_12157_16_24471-cropb.jpg

Posterior is overlapping the kidney. It should reside just below it as seen in the reference photo.
post%202.jpg
post.jpg

Reference photo
f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Next up the Thermal Detonator clips look loose. We couldn't help notice the gap between the clips and tube and wanted to make sure this area was secure preventing a malfunction while trooping. 
td.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_12157_59_134050-crop.jpg

Ammo belt left mount is incorrect. The left or inside rivet should be higher up in the corner and the top of the belt lower closer to the lever of the lower thigh return edge as illustrated. This will undoubtly require you to reposition the rivet and fill the hole. That said the accuracy of the armor is ultimately up to you. 
ammp%20belt.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_12157_59_273.jpg

Finally, so we're pretty sure there's a cover strip on your right rear thigh (why wouldn't there be right) but we're having difficulty seeing it. If you choose to shoot for Centurion if you could post a good photo of the area it would be nice. Also the right calf closure is overlapping the inner half where it should not as seen with your left calf. 
thigh.jpg

calf.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. From what we can see the only areas holding you back from Centurion are the helmet decals and the waist belt to drop box alignment. Starting with the helmet for Centurion the traps and vents will need to be painted or "Hand painted" looking decals used. 

For level three certification (if applicable):

·         Tears/traps shall be hand painted or use decals that emulate hand painted (with correct ANH TK details).

helmet%20L.jpg

Reference photo

Hero%20tear.jpg

Rear%20vent.jpg

Next up waist belt to drop box alignment. They should be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt and just below it with little to no gap. In one image one side looks aligned while the other side is out of sorts. This could be a simple photo issue but worth mention. 

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.
belt.jpg

Reference photo
gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

Lastly, left Kidney to Ab gap. The CRL states. Yours is a bit too much and require some adjustments to reduce the gap for Centurion 

·   Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor.

left%20kid.jpg

Reference photo

muzzle%20flash%20shell-crop.jpgcool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg

That's it congratulations on a great build :duim:We hope to see you next year at Centurion.

Hey Lionel, welcome thank you for your patience and EIB application. Let's get started 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All submission photos have been posted and we have great news, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a few minor suggestions to mention here. Areas to work on to enhance the overall accuracy and look of your armor. Starting at the shoulders and working our way down there should be little gap between them and the chest and back plates. Though the front looks great the back view has a bit more gap. Judging by how much space you have remaining between the bells and biceps a simple strapping adjustment should do the trick.
shoulder.jpg

Reference photo
Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Next up arm alignment. The biceps and forearm cover strips should aim forward and back. This could be a simple photo issue.
arms.jpg 
Reference photo
gallery_14191_18_314894-crop.jpg

Back plate is overlapping your Kidney, it should rest above it. Another simple strapping adjustment should do the trick.
back%202.jpg
back.jpg

Reference photo f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg     Ab right side male snap. This snap should be closer to the top corner as seen in the reference photo. ab%20but.jpg   Reference photo gallery_12157_16_24471-cropb.jpg   Posterior is overlapping the kidney. It should reside just below it as seen in the reference photo. post%202.jpg post.jpg   Reference photo f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg   Next up the Thermal Detonator clips look loose. We couldn't help notice the gap between the clips and tube and wanted to make sure this area was secure preventing a malfunction while trooping.  td.jpg   Reference photo gallery_12157_59_134050-crop.jpg   Ammo belt left mount is incorrect. The left or inside rivet should be higher up in the corner and the top of the belt lower closer to the lever of the lower thigh return edge as illustrated. This will undoubtly require you to reposition the rivet and fill the hole. That said the accuracy of the armor is ultimately up to you.  ammp%20belt.jpg   Reference photo gallery_12157_59_273.jpg  
Finally, so we're pretty sure there's a cover strip on your right rear thigh (why wouldn't there be right) but we're having difficulty seeing it. If you choose to shoot for Centurion if you could post a good photo of the area it would be nice. Also the right calf closure is overlapping the inner half where it should not as seen with your left calf.  thigh.jpg     calf.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. From what we can see the only areas holding you back from Centurion are the helmet decals and the waist belt to drop box alignment. Starting with the helmet for Centurion the traps and vents will need to be painted or "Hand painted" looking decals used. 
·         Tears/traps shall be hand painted or use decals that emulate hand painted (with correct ANH TK details).
helmet%20L.jpg

Reference photo
Hero%20tear.jpg
Rear%20vent.jpg

Next up waist belt to drop box alignment. They should be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt and just below it with little to no gap. In one image one side looks aligned while the other side is out of sorts. This could be a simple photo issue but worth mention. 

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.
belt.jpg   Reference photo gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg   Lastly, left Kidney to Ab gap. The CRL states. Yours is a bit too much and require some adjustments to reduce the gap for Centurion  For level three certification (if applicable):
·   Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor.
left%20kid.jpg

Reference photo
muzzle%20flash%20shell-crop.jpgcool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg
  That's it congratulations on a great build :duim:We hope to see you next year at Centurion.
Thankyou so much for your sugestions. I will get to work on these straight away. Soooo happy !!