Rats first TK build (Anovos)

Rat

And so shingate continues, for me anyways. So now that I've gotten the sides paired up properly I just need to determine which is which. I think the picture of them on is correct, but not sure.fa24fd7dae775f818383bf9882d55019.jpg16540d318ec9d5b80069ff1b0cb0fef7.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

And that's why this armor bothers me so. Looking at the photo below (properly installed) logically the armor should feel natural but I'm guessing it doesn't. One thing is for certain the lines of the armor follow the contour of your leg muscle. Once you throw on some boots you'll feel right as rain. 

16540d318ec9d5b80069ff1b0cb0fef7b.thumb.jpg.af8d714c830836fb2e90eef91e3b5fbc.jpg

2 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

And that's why this armor bothers me so. Looking at the photo below (properly installed) logically the armor should feel natural but I'm guessing it doesn't. One thing is for certain the lines of the armor follow the contour of your leg muscle. Once you through on some boots you'll feel right as rain. 

16540d318ec9d5b80069ff1b0cb0fef7b.thumb.jpg.af8d714c830836fb2e90eef91e3b5fbc.jpg

Hahaha! Yeah I just threw them on really quick before getting ready for work so didn't have time to get the boots out.

Just now, Rat said:

Hahaha! Yeah I just threw them on really quick before getting ready for work so didn't have time to get the boots out.

Nice armor building slippers lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rat said:

Why they are well worn and loved.

I bet. If you take a close look at some of my build photos you'll see SW pajamas and slippers. Good times :laugh1: 

• Like 1

Shoulder bells and biceps done, I think. Need to work out some bicep clips though.6d1858ae2fe8d54078e30d8ae53742cb.jpg8b2aff883c5006c0df65aac8171a850d.jpg

A few days late to this.  the issue with the shins is easy to figure out.  The shin with the wider top is where the sniper knee goes. So that is the left shin. One side should be bigger than the other just for that purpose. Placement of the sniper knee. It fits a little better that way. If you were to try to put it on the other shin , you would see very large gaps close to the middle on the under side of the sniper knee. A simple test fitting would show that. 

I'm sure you have figured it out by now, I am just clarifying for other readers.

Looking great so far.

• Like 1

A few days late to this.  the issue with the shins is easy to figure out.  The shin with the wider top is where the sniper knee goes. So that is the left shin. One side should be bigger than the other just for that purpose. Placement of the sniper knee. It fits a little better that way. If you were to try to put it on the other shin , you would see very large gaps close to the middle on the under side of the sniper knee. A simple test fitting would show that. 
I'm sure you have figured it out by now, I am just clarifying for other readers.
 Looking great so far.
Thanks, it's sort of what I thought, but it had become a question for some.

So is this where I want to trim the right side of the knee plate? Roughly at the 20mm Mark from the edge?f023bd3640bf2277fe5183b6cdbc95a8.jpg

So far my biggest issue is that it doesn't want to line up. Like the knee plate seems too small/narrow for the knee.