Rats first TK build (Anovos)

Rat

So after nearly three years of lurking, researching, reading and watching the time has come to start my build. For today is the famed BBB day and it's my Friday.7835df9b43e9556cae38e55ec317a71e.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hahaha! It's the nerves and terror. Never really been so excited for something and yet terrified of it. Parenthood doesn't count.

• Like 3

I did a quick run through/inventory and noticed that there were no Chicago screws for the belt so I'll need to get some of those.

Should be able to find these on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figured I could, but I haven't done a real thorough inventory yet. I had to do some errands (prior to opening) then had to get to work.

Yeah like I said I'll do better inventory when I get home, if they're not there I'll have to hit the hardware store. Need to get the ammo pack rivets anyways.

4 hours ago, Rat said:

I did a quick run through/inventory and noticed that there were no Chicago screws for the belt so I'll need to get some of those.

Congrats on the BBB. You can get the Chicago screws at any hardware store, Lowes or Home Depot. Get the 3/16" post ones they will work the best. Good Luck!

1 minute ago, ukswrath said:

:popcorn:

It's always the popcorn around isn't it? I think that's one of my favorite things in here with you lot, the interest and helping attitude.

• Like 1

Rat,  I’m in Washougal.  I’m sure we could get together if you need help!
Yeah I know there's a few of us North of the Columbia. I have questions already.