Dad_mau5 Requesting Pre Approval Review (AM2) (ANH)

TK55933

My name is Anthony. I have some pictures that I would like to share on this forum!

Hoping you guys could check these photos out and tell me what you guys think. A new and very helpful friend of mine helped me assemble it. I am very proud of the work and would like to share the pictures with you all. 

Thank you,

Future TK

Name: Anthony Garzone

Future Garrison: Empire City Garrison

Armour: AM2 (ANH)

Helmet: AM2 (ANH)

Cloth Belt Maker: Trooperbay

Neck Seal Maker: Other member

Boot Maker: Other member

Blaster Maker: Hasboro/Doopy Doo

Height: 5’8''

Weight: 210 pounds

TK Type: ANH

Troopers that helped: Dave Conklin SL-34288

Edited by DAD_mau5

image10.thumb.jpeg.4f30e0b93767980bc9285c2c3bf89eac.jpegimage8.thumb.jpeg.98b94a25a6e03f8b8db6e9ea4b45d507.jpegimage7.thumb.jpeg.a43531bb2a9c5001c3326df852d8087d.jpegimage14.jpeg.e1af0b63d3dd8915fa76cec8aed27cf2.jpegimage5.thumb.jpeg.9986096bc3ed3e58f6781cc5d5887861.jpegHaving trouble posting pictures. I have all the pictures asked from the very helpful post one of the members directed my towards before. Everyone has been so helpful. Going to try leaving a link with the pictures below. 

• Like 1

Looking good so far, Anthony!  Please take a moment to look over the required photo/information list here, https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43831-tk-pre-approval-program-overview/ and we will be better able to help you.  If you are having trouble posting photos, let me know via PM.  Thanks!!

• Like 1

Looking good Tom, nice job on your build. Good luck with your submission.

Edit. As Joseph mentioned when your ready please provide your GML with the required photos which are Front, Back, Left, Right and helmet off, all with arms down. 

Your armor looks great.  Do you have your bicep armor secured in any way to your shoulder bells? I only ask because it looks like it might be slipping down on your arm which is not a basic approval problem, but could cause pinching and arm movement issues.

Great work trooper! :salute:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shanester said:

Your armor looks great.  Do you have your bicep armor secured in any way to your shoulder bells? I only ask because it looks like it might be slipping down on your arm which is not a basic approval problem, but could cause pinching and arm movement issues.

Great work trooper! :salute:

If you are having issues with your bicep armour slipping down, look up a tutorial for Han Hooks. They can help with that. ukswrath makes them in one of his build threads, and they are approvable up through Centurion if you decide to take it that far.

• Like 3

As a GML, I'd like to see a back shot too, and usually a right profile before I'd given a formal thumbs up.  So far I'm not seeing any red flags.  You may want to try to taper the bottoms of the thighs a little, but that IMHO would not be a blocker.  Overall you did a good job getting that armor to fit you correctly, and I'm liking the little details on the helmet. :duim: 

Good looking build!:duim:

The only thing I saw in a few photos is your belt is droopy in a few of them. Easy fix by keeping belt tight. Not a deal breaker. Just for looks.

Good Luck Future Trooper!:salute:

Nice work, don't forget to include your information, check this thread for what is required

Thank you all for the support. I finally managed to make a Flikr account and get these pictures posted ! Update: I’ve since tightened the belt so it doesn’t hang, I have also put a pad to separate thigh and sniper plate. Also the bicep pieces are now fitted more with both straps. Thanks for the advice. I am happy to be a part of such a group who admires the same things as myself. 

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Stormtrooper build

Edited by DAD_mau5

Thanks for updating the photos Anthony!  They look great.  I'm sure you won't have any issue with approval so lets bring another TK into the ECG!! 

BTW, we ended up changing a rule for posting in this forum after you made the first submission.  For continuity sake, could we update your title to reflect the new posting model requirements?  If you would like to do it that would be great but if not I would be more then happy to assist you.  Also, you haven't mentioned it but your set is AM correct?  Feel free to PM me if you run into any trouble fixing the title.  Thanks!

Just now, DAD_mau5 said:

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was approved. I am officially TK55933!!! I am very grateful for this!!!! So excited to troop :)

Excellent news. Welcome to the family :duim:

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, TK55933 said:

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was approved. I am officially TK55933!!! I am very grateful for this!!!! So excited to troop :)

Way to go!  You are the first TK that has been gone through pre-approval to approval.  You should celebrate for sure :)

So, Expert Infantryman can't be far behind, right ;-)