More a Re-Build than a new build.

Neiloliver

A quick happy new year to all ! Ive recently acquired a sds stormtrooper battle spec armour set and I'm in the process of putting it right! so to speak. I will start posting up pictures and would appreciate any advise given. I'm going ESB. I'm having a helmet made by somebody who knows there stuff as the one I got with the armour is a master replicas and is not accepted anymore. I'll start posting up picks for comment asap.

Thanks.

Olly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Neil,

As per FB, looking GREAT!!

Iā€™d only consider lowering the arms a little to even out that wrist gap.

Also, if youā€™re thinking of going to Centurion, you might be asked to move your TD clips/brackets to the very outer edges, touching the white end caps.

b5e12ad2d9963ec4a22b017a00689beb.jpg

Great work. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Neil,

As per FB, looking GREAT!!

Iā€™d only consider lowering the arms a little to even out that wrist gap.

Also, if youā€™re thinking of going to Centurion, you might be asked to move your TD clips/brackets to the very outer edges, touching the white end caps.

b5e12ad2d9963ec4a22b017a00689beb.jpg

Great work. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers, I'm not to bothered about centurian, plus the brackets are hiding a lot of previous holes , not mine though.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dear Neil Oliver,

Your clearance submission for the costume of 'Stormtrooper ESB' has been reviewed by the GML.

Congratulations! Your costume has been cleared for trooping. We are pleased to welcome your Stormtrooper ESB into the ranks of the UK Garrison. Your UKG forum permissions will be updated shortly, as necessary.

Happy days....!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 2