HELP big shoes and neck seal needed

Hello all,

I am trying to piecemeal my build before the bigger ticket items (armor and helmet). I have bought the undersuit, but I can't find anywhere that sells the correct boots for me. I have a size 15 and very wide foot. Is there anywhere that might sell the boots in this size, TKBoots have the size but not the width. Also, I might have read over this, but where can I find a neck seal?

You have the same issue as people (women in particular) on the small end of the scale. Your only option may be to find a correctly-styled set of black Chelsea boots and paint/dye them white.

As for the neckseal, Darman's Props will make you a custom one.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 1:55 PM, Jack the Jaeger said:

Thanks a million!

I’m a bigger guy  with a 19” neck and found a great guy on Facebook that makes awesome neck seals and not that expensive , screen accurate as well 

Edited by tattoodude414

Darman's neck seals are great.  I have one from Trooperbay.com, which I love- they go up to 19'' neck and will do custom orders if your size isn't listed.  

As to boots, I checked Imperialboots.com for you, but unfortunately theirs only go to US 12.  Other than TK Boots (which I have) I'm not aware of any other white boot vendors...  People have gone for the black Chelsea boot and painted it white with leather paint.  It will require touch up, but if need be, it'd get you into some boots.  

TK Boots are custom made for them, last I heard at least, so you might want to reach out and see if they could make a larger pair.  Worth a shot, at least.  

Good luck!

• Like 1

On 2018-01-03 at 8:48 AM, Jack the Jaeger said:

Hello all,

I am trying to piecemeal my build before the bigger ticket items (armor and helmet). I have bought the undersuit, but I can't find anywhere that sells the correct boots for me. I have a size 15 and very wide foot. Is there anywhere that might sell the boots in this size, TKBoots have the size but not the width. Also, I might have read over this, but where can I find a neck seal?

Anovos makes a decent neckseal, the zipper is very small and is not ideal but it gets the job done. It is also Centurion level approvable. 

I have heard amazing reviews about missmargaretsgasketemporium 

Nothing but amazing reviews. That is where I am ordering my new Gaskets and neckseal. Search it all one word on Facebook or Instagram for photos.