HOW DO I GET RID OF THESE DARK BLUE STAINS???

TKCaleb

Sorry for the all caps title but I have searched and found a few threads regarding dark staining of armor caused by soft parts or possibly blaster all with no real good solution. I have had my armor stored away for quite sometime and have made the mistake of storing it with my hyperfirm, neck seal, and under suit; I decided to break everything out a few days ago and put the armor on my mannequin, and that is when I found this blue mess all over my ab plate. I also have stains on the chest plate, shoulder bell, thigh, and back plate. 

I have tried using Novus 2, I used Oxi Clean, bleach pen, and magic eraser and none of them worked at all. Has anyone had success removing these marks??

95EE3035-F761-46D0-80EF-938B2CC39EBD27AA7223-9701-4444-9459-5142A3E9F3C5

Edited by TKCaleb

• 1 month later...

-novus 1. then 3. then 2. then 1 again. always in that order.  works the best.

-jewellers rouge CAREFULLY.

-mcguires auto polish?

you need something abrasive.but controllable, like a fingers worth like using shoe polish. or a dremel polishing wheel with polish.

wear PPG with spinning wheels.

Edited by sylverbard

Someone in my garrison had a similar issue.  Their best advice was to lightly hand sand it down, then use ABS paste to fill in any divets.