Garrison Titan ONLY - Backpack interest

Garrison Titan ONLY

Starting a thread to keep track of anyone interested in purchasing backpack.

Currently, I'm talking with BSP on giving the team a discount if we reach 3 - 4 people.

Looking to place an order early January as Feb starts to creep into Lunar New Year and shipping will come to a halt.

Cost for the backpack WITH discount is $180 total

Regular price is $180 +20 shipping

Thanks

25994569_10156750315683943_5861379821198384653_n.jpg.907215887b9147f149edc5446882c748.jpg

25550161_1442777662517676_7185259025293506070_n.jpg

Edited by abravarro

Thanks. Any way to delete this thread or make it private? I'm new to all this. Thanks

:Raises hand: I can answer this. :) Good question and I hope I can clarify. This is a dedicated forum for GT people with their group FOTK builds, but by policy it's open to all members. We can make it 501st only if you want, but we can't make it GT only. The reason why is that detachments exist to share information. There is nothing that will be discussed that classifies as "GT only", but perhaps there may be that is 501st only. The benefit of having it open to the detachment is twofold: 1. It allows people outside of GT to benefit from GT's experience in doing this project. 2. It allows GT folk to get advice from the best of the best TK experts world-wide. The only time anything on FISD is detachment only is - with very few exceptoins - about election stuff, just like on the Garrison Titan boards the only thing we have at GT only is election stuff. For build threads there have ever only been 2 reasons we had stuff private: 1. Discussing armor pricing. 2. When the first Alpha 75 kits came out before TFA, everyone was under an NDA not to talk about it until after the film came out. Not sure why build threads would ever be garrison only? Even in the old days before FISD, most garrisons had open build forums. Hope that helps :)

47 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

Assume this is a combined shipping discount? I can probably get 3-4 buyers in CCG. (For a different group buy... don’t worry!)

Hey Brien - FWIW they are working on a garrison order so they'd be shipped to Seattle.  Unless, you are asking what the group discount is?