TK-21182 Requesting ANH Hero EIB status [790]

Ryuk

Name: Ralf Schmitt

ID: 21182

Garrison: German Garrison

Forum name: Ryuk

Armor maker: TM (troopermaster)

Helmet maker: TM (troopermaster)

Blaster: E-11 (Blaster Master 3D-Print Kit)

Hight: 6'

Weight: 170lbs

Boots: painted chelsea boots

Canvas belt: TM

Hand Plates: ISD

Holster Maker: Trooper NRW

1_front.jpg

2_back.jpg

3_left.jpg

4_right.jpg

5_right_detail.jpg

6_left_detail.jpg

7_abdomen.jpg

8_action_shot.jpg

9_1.jpg

9_2.jpg

9_3.jpg

9_4.jpg

10.jpg

11_2.jpg

11_3.jpg

11_4.jpg

11_5.jpg

11_1.jpg

11_6.jpg

12_1.jpg

12_2.jpg

wp_20180109_08_27_54_pro.jpg

13.jpg

14_11.jpg

14_12.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Edited by Ryuk
ad pic D-Ring

Good luck Ralf!

PS: your belt (and this never happens, it's always the opposite) looks a tad high, it should be right below the first button, while yours appears to be covering it.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, after a well deserved and enjoyable vacation Andrew and I are ready to begin the 2018 season. Looks like we have 12 apps waiting so please bare with us as we get started.

Ralf we'll be looking at your app first. While you wait could you please post photos of the following areas please.

Front, Back, Left, Right arms down

Armor interior

Blaster "D" ring

Hello Tony,

hope you all enjoyed your christmas vacation :)

I added a new pic of the Blaster which shows the D-Ring.
For the other Photos I have to make new ones, that could be probably take until this weekend.

Was the resolution of the existing ones not correkt? I tried to look at other requests and the photos they took.

GreetingX

Ralf

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-21182 Requesting ANH Hero EIB status [790]
Hey Ralf Happy New year and thank you for your EI application. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Beautiful job on your TM build :jc_doublethumbup:. Your armor meets all EIB requirements, Andrew and myself are delighted to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor and accuracy. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Again, these are suggestions and recommendations. The accuracy is ultimately up to you. Starting from the shoulders, bell gap. There should be minimal gap between the shoulder bells and chest/back plates. Were suggesting you can to bring these in as close as possible. Tightening the straps and removing any lower return edge tends to help the most.

1_front%20b.jpg

Reference phoito

image.png

Next up Kidney to Ab gap. Not a huge deal here but there should be very little to no gap between the armor sections. Your's isn't too bad but worth mentioning none the less.

ab.jpg

Reference photo 

image.png.97e89a6ff522c37c2a388d3ea2192216.png

And finally another minor area but worth mentioning is the center Ab plate lowest button is considerably larger than the rest. It should be slightly larger, maybe 1mm larger. Take a look a the reference photo provided.

ab%20plate.jpg

Reference photo 

ab%20buttons.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. We are pleased to say we have nothing to add here at this time.

Wow,

thanks a lot for the promotion Tony and Andrew!

I will implement your suggestions before aiming the centurion status.

Also thanks gmrhodes13, Harbinger, Daetrin, NINJAM0VE, djmatrix09 and magni for the congratulations.

Happy to be in the ranks:smiley-sw013: