**SPOILER ALERT** So what about TLJ?

Tolo

I know I'm really late to the party,  but I just wanted to put my two cents in.

I'm a big Legends guy, so having the First Order (Isn't it the second order?) Instead of the Imperial Remnant has always been a let down for me.  I also don't like that Han and Leia didn't have Jaina, Jason, and Anakin.  And had Ben instead.  Didn't Han not like Obi-wan?  Why would they name their son after him?  All right. Let's get to The Last Jedi. 

I liked:

• The duel with the Praetorian guards.
  • The clever way Kylo Ren killed Snoke.
  • The ship going into hyperspace through the First Order fleet.
  • I thought that the cinematography was excellent! very artistically done.

I did not like:

Most everything else.

There were a few changes that I thought would have made the movie a lot better. 

• I feel like they should have had Leia fly the cruiser into the First Order fleet.  It would have been a lot more emotional than having some random character who just showed up in the same movie do it.
  • I think that Finn should have died, instead of having Rose save him. It would have made the situation feel more desparete.
  • They should have gotten rid of the holding scene with Hux.  It made the scene seem too lighthearted. 

A buddy and I were just talking about this. We both feel that it really wasn’t that good of a movie. Yes, there were some cool scenes in it, but it’s just not my favorite. I had lots of questions at the end of TFA. I had more questions than answers at the end of this. This last film has got a lot riding on it from a story point of view. Let’s see what J.J. does for the grand finale.