Any thoughts and opinions on the ATA Works Armor?

As a complete news, I've been in contact with the person from ATA Works regarding the TK Armor they produce.  At $550 with shipping for the kit,  it seems very reasonable to me.

But I was hoping to get some thoughts and opinions from older more experienced members.

Is the armor material quality good for its price? Ease of assembly? How does the form and fit compare to other armor makes?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help!

I've had my ATA armor for 5 years now and still going strong, one of the thickest armor out there and needed a dremel to trim it, scissors just would cut it. I don't think you will have any troubles with it.

I have used ATA in the past for replacement pieces for my AM armor, and the quality and customer service are top notch.  I would definitely use them again if I have to get a new kit.

I got my TX helmet from ATA and all I can say is, its awesome! Easy to build, thick abs, sturdy, no soft sides. His black abs plastic is shiny and doesn't get scratched easily. He can also be contacted easily via email. That's all I can say with this maker. One of the best.