TK41210 requesting ANH Stunt EIB [ANOVOS] [786]

Name: Niccolò Badoglio

FISD Name: Marshall

501st ID: 41210

Profile page: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=26808&costumeID=124

Garrison: Italica Garrison

Mandatory Info:

Armor Maker: Anovos

Helmet Maker: Anovos

Blaster Type: Doopydoos tube + 3d printed parts and electronics + T-Jay kit

Optional:

Height: 187 cm

Weight: 78 kg

Boots Maker: Imperialboots

Canvas Belt: TKittel

Gloves: rubber (Trooperbay)

Hand Plates Type: Flexible white (Trooperbay)

Electronics: Aker + IComm + Bluetooth mic // arduino DIY project with RGB led strip and audio for blaster

Neck Seal Type: Darman

Holster Maker: Anovos

Full body front

buoJdy1.jpg

Full Body Back

3NYUJkS.jpg

Full Right

pXMy6Qq.jpg

lIY2Lpd.jpg

Full Left

1nB6o1m.jpg

FuCU3Ep.jpg

Right side detail

b5I2dTH.jpg

Left side detail

GAzlIsi.jpg

Ab button detail

2rGdO56.jpg

Helmet front

6jOcD33.jpg

Helmet back

AVMEJAn.jpg

Helmet side

0mKbQXG.jpg

cET8RA3.jpg

Hovi mic and vocoder detail

2qWw11H.jpg

Lens color

TMDhsHK.jpg

Ammo belt

d56bgX6.jpg

Neckseal

T6Kumu7.jpg

Blaster left

dMm5Egg.jpg

Blaster right

Jp40BhR.jpg

D-ring

HzxNLTh.jpg

Thermal detonator back

q1aACpP.jpg

loEY3fH.jpg

Thermal detonator front

EPZlLov.jpg

Interior strapping

I2Jqfhr.jpg

w1WFfs9.jpg

Action shot

m3D2P3N.jpg

• Like 1

Fantastic armour, good luck in your EIB application.... “Next centurion think I” said in a yoda kind of way..... well that’s me banned ....lol

Great looking armour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• ukswrath changed the title to TK41210 requesting ANH Stunt EIB [ANOVOS] [787]

Hi Niccolo, thank you for your EIB application. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Beautiful job on your Anovos armor and thank you for making the extra effort to bring it to EIB standards :jc_doublethumbup: Looks like are required submission photos are present, Andrew and I are very please to say your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a couple areas to mention here but nothing drastic. 

According to your stats you're roughly 6'1" and you fit the armor quite well. Our only concern are the gaps between your biceps and forearms, and thighs and shins. It could stand to be reduced a bit. We're suggesting you drop the biceps and thighs and try to reduce the gaps if possible.

armor.jpg

Reference photo

3efbff62-bb79-4cd0-9247-7a78822d8c52.jpg

And lastly there's to be little to no gap between the Kidney and Ab sections. This could be a simple photo issue. 

kidney.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. At this time We have nothing to add.

Congrats again and hope to see you at Centurion. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK41210 requesting ANH Stunt EIB [ANOVOS] [786]

Hi,

thank you for welcoming me to the Expert Infantry rank. 

I already knew the suggested fixings but I think I'll have some issues to implement them: my thighs are already low as much as I can. If I go any lower I'll be quite stuck with my movements and I'll need to cut the back of them and I'll end up having a likely bigger gap on the backside. Not sure if that's the right route to go. When I sent my first approval pics I tried rising the shins and the gap at knee level was actually reduced, but the overall effect was not completely satisfying.

I'll post a comparison for your reference (EIB photos on the left, initial pics on the right). Please tell me what you think. The thighs have already been lowered a bit together with the torso.

Ou77xGS.jpg

As for the biceps. Maybe I can  gain a scarce centimeter by lowering them somehow, but as of today the biceps are already resting on my forearms when I flex my arms so I'm not sure how far i can go there either.

The right side had actually opened up a bit in the pic because I forgot to attach the lower snap (dressed up quickly in the evening to collect all those pics for final submission). See this older pic for reference. Do you think that's sufficient or should I need to close it any further?

VgUlpgU.jpg

I've already got all the photoset ready for Centurion application, but obviously your latest suggestions aren't factored in at the moment. Do you think I need to retake those pics with the implemented above suggestions before applying for Centurion or can I go with it? I won't have time to update the photos in the next days so I'll have to wait till the new year before trying to update my armor and my pics.

Please let me know how can I proceed.

best regards

Niccolò

Edited by Marshall