Question: Is WTF Worth The $$$?

Hey, I'm a long time 501st member (I'll be in for 10 years next year) but I'm new to the TK costume so I'm sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else. I've had several people recommend the TK kit from Walt's Trooper Factory. I just wanted to get a few opinions on it to see if it is worth my time and money. Any input you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Luis

Hi Luis, glad to hear you are looking to add a TK to your line-up!

I have heard nothing but good things about WTF. I'd suggest checking out the vetter armor makers thread, here, as well as WTF build threads in the Build Thread sections.

Furthermore, I highly encourage you to research and consider the Expert Infantry/Centurion programs, as you'll have a much nicer suit as a result (and bragging rights).

13 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

Hi Luis, glad to hear you are looking to add a TK to your line-up!

I have heard nothing but good things about WTF. I'd suggest checking out the vetter armor makers thread, here, as well as WTF build threads in the Build Thread sections.

Furthermore, I highly encourage you to research and consider the Expert Infantry/Centurion programs, as you'll have a much nicer suit as a result (and bragging rights).

Thank you for the info, I will definitely check those out!

Luis, good luck with your build !

Can someone provide a link to Walt's FB page?  I've searched and can't find anything.  Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/waltstrooperfactory/

They have good customer service. Good luck on the build.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I bought a WTF kit in April and had it within 7 weeks. I think the armor looks great - nice quality plastic, and like others have said, customer service is great. eg my kit only came with one set of ears (he usually ships 2 sets) and when I mentioned that on the fb page, Walt offered to send me a second set for free if I needed it. Also, I needed a new TD end cap and he sent me a new one completely for free, even free shipping. 

The armor is one of the smaller ones, so although I've seen a range of sizes of people in wtf kits, if you're very tall or heavy it might not be the best kit for you.

Here's my build thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42868-sha-shas-wtf-anh-stunt-build/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love my WTF armor. Though I'm not heavy set, I have large thighs and my left is a bit tight. Other that that, great kit, and excellent customer service. I had mismatched TD caps (Walt had a design change), and missing hovi tips, and WTF shipped them out the next day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ive been Trooping in one of Walts kits for a year and have had zero issues! Quality kit from a standup guy thats understands customer service. I wouldn't hesitate telling someone to contact Walt or anyone of his crew for a kit. 

• Like 1