Stunt-build for Centurion (Approved) [TM]

TheSwede

BBB-day #3 Second TK and second TM Kit!:dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Just as excited as when my first ever bb showed up (Anovos shadowtrooper)- can`t beat the feeling - :) 

My Hero-build hardly got cold before I decided to get another TK kit from Troopermaster (Paul) and this time a Stunt version...the armor is so great that I probably will have my own Stormtrooper army before I call it quits:P

Anticipation...excitment...

nx3j65nl.jpg

Almost there....

C5C5Gt7l.jpg

Almost there....

qc6caYgl.jpg

*waahoo!!!* In my excitment I forgot to unwrap the shoulders and some more...:P but everything accounted for and in perfect condition!:dancing-trooper:whats that thing above the holster? well it`s a grappling box to complete my Hero-build with....Paul (Troopermaster) included it for free (and extra set of ears for those "ooops" moments) and it`s much much better than the one I started making Thank you Paul:salute:

IHxxTsml.jpg

Can`t wait to get started and to give my Hero a friend:D

OP2IaOgl.jpg

But before I start buiulding it`s going to bee some serious TLJ trooping with my Hero kit - super excited about that to -  and happy TLJ trooping to you all!!:peace:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Harbinger said:

Congrats again! Going for Glen’s record? ;)

Haha that man is a machine! All those costumes and contstantly trooping - He`s way out of my League :D He leads by example, here`s to you Q :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

7 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Good stuff!! I’ll be following your progress.
Based on your hero build, I’m sure you’ll knock this out of the park. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dan, your most kind:duim: It`s hard to wrong with such amazing armor:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GodOfLibra said:

I know you take a stunt, becouse you like mineemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png LOL 2 centurion is better than oneemoji6.png

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

You totally got me there Tony - busted - :D You did a great job on yours and so you look amazing in your Stunt...Now...GET that EIB app in!!:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Harbinger said:

Yep, see my sig for my personal motto (stolen from Mick Jagger, I believe). ;)

I’ve been considering an ANH Hero build myself!

Ain`t that the truth when it comes to beeing a Stromtrooper:smiley-sw013:

And you should...because...why not??:duim:

• Like 1

You totally got me there Tony - busted -  You did a great job on yours and so you look amazing in your Stunt...Now...GET that EIB app in!!:jc_doublethumbup:

Thx buddy I’m waiting the ID to do the upload for esb

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Wow! Congrats. I will be following this one. I think I need to give it a while before my wife will understand why I need another trooper costume. :smiley-sw013:

You could always try that it`s a different type...this is a Sandtrooper and not at all the same :smiley-sw013:

3 hours ago, Harbinger said:

Even if she doesn't, go for it. (I'm already in trouble for this one! :P)

Agreed!:duim:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jethroskull said:

Nice shop, Daniel. Is that a school?

Jepp, one of many perks of beeing a teacher is that you can use the facilities after-hours:duim: During the week-days it`s a woodwork-classrom and during weekends and evenings it`s an Imperial Factory!:D

• Like 3