Resizing thigh armour.

Heinous

I would like to get a more accurate or better looking leg armour. It something that bugs me when I wear it.

This is how I look normally wearing it

g38kwSL.jpg

I would like to reduce the size of the thigh armour. If I did this what is in the photo is that acceptable? I haven't cut anything yet only unstuck the E6000 and taped into position. There is a step at the top at the rear. Unsure if this is acceptable or if it isn't how to make it join up.

F6bYpg6.jpg

If you want to tighten the thighs at the rear, I’d recommend reshaping them by trimming that new edge into line with the rest of the thigh. The original photos you have (before adjustment) look quite nice, so I’d recommend reshaping them to replicate that.

28B02BF4-8AB1-4BE6-BF0E-55A6FB51077C.jpeg

• Like 1

OK I'll have a look at doing that. Before cutting and possibly not getting it looking like I hoped I will use black tape to replicate the undersuit to see it works.

Thanks for replying.

What Taylor said is correct.  I've done something similar to size down my thighs.  I've got it posted with pics on what I did. :)  First link is "Before", second link is "After".  Hope it helps!