LTM's WTF ANH Stunt TK (WIP) acronym build

LTM

Hi Lou.

I am commencing my WTF build with the Bucket. Can I ask you to please let me know a couple of measurements?

How tall are your traps from the cut line on your brow?

What's the distance between the rear horizontal ridge - over the crown - to the centre of your brow cut?

Is your brow cut horizontal or does it curve upwards at the middle?

I'm bashing my head against the wall trying to reconcile all the differing info out there! :)

Cheers,

Les.

Hi Les,

Unfortunately I sold my kit so I no longer have the helmet. Do you have a build thread posted so you can share images (lots on hear will help if you have pics) :-)

Are you going for basic approval only (I want to troop now), or planning on going to Centurion?  

I haven't commenced my build diary as yet - though I am planning on starting one once my calendar settles down (damn COVID!).

I was only looking at basic approval at this stage. Just want to be able to go out and help raise money for charities (and have fun whilst doing it!).

Cheers,

Les.

If you are on facebook, Walt also has a build video on his TK helmet. Just keep in mind the armor is a "one size fits all" so there is almost always trimming (scary to trim as you are worried about taking too much off). Put the helmet together with blue painters tape (or gaff tape or whatever) and send me a pic to look at.

• Like 1