TK 73178 Requesting EIB status (ANH stunt)[AP] [785]

All images show up fine for me. Tapatalk and desktop are fine but if you tell me what’s not showing up or what’s missing I can repost. Also height, weight, and link not required I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rob

Can you please add an image of the back of your belt showing the holster and drop box attachments etc. The usual is to lay the belt out on the floor and take the photo.

We are also going to give you the opportunity to fix an element wich is required for lvl 2.

It apears there is quite a gap between the end caps and the brackets on your thermal Det.

The cRL mentions.

For level two certification (if applicable):

• Thermal detonator belt clips are positioned with little to no gap between the clips and the end caps.

vn1gOG2.jpg

reference image

TD%20clip%20screws.jpg

If you can also give the end of those bracket a slight roll over so they dont stick out too far.

Any questions we are here to help :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. So, after some work on my TD I think Im good now. Please let me know. Also, my belt is riveted onto my ab so I hope the following pics will do. Also added some additional pics. Let me know, thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Rob thank you for your application and welcome to your EI review
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted, and your armour meets all the necessary requirements for level 2. With that Tony and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry, congratulations :salute: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Nothing major to fix just a dressing issues and an accuracy item to note.

Keep an eye on the thick white elastic straps under your shoulder bridges. They are pulling out from under and make your shoulder bells sit further away than they should from the bridges.

oO5oVFR.jpg

Reference image

image.png.7e3d9a5da6bc06ce42fae47191d48167.png

Although the screws you have used in the Thermal Det are close, the screen used type were Pan head slotted, where you have used domed head slotted. This will not have a bearing on any approval, it's just a further step towards accuracy.

BnuJhvG.jpg

image.png.1b11975e3d8e74883db183428a7a6c38.png

This item also has no bearing on an application but again is a finer detail of accuracy

The small vertical Ab button plate looks like it has a slight overhang on the section it mounts too. I'm not sure how yours is glued, but if it can be removed there is still a little bit of material that can be trimmed so it sits like the below reference image

mlepu4f.jpg

Reference image

image.png.46da871796ae2ceeb8a1c57e8fc157ac.png

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos are requested that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Drop box alignment.

As per level 3 CRL

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

It appears your Drop boxes slide in from the ends a little, these can be secured using a dab of glue or even adhesive Velcro to keep them in the correct position.

pcONEUF.jpg

reference image

image.png.6f6c81ee324eeb11c7c8d92475cdb48b.png

Here we are at the end of another successful EI approval, congratulations Rob, you deserve it.

Hope to see a Centurion application from you soon. :):jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1