TK42911, reporting for duty

Hi everyone,

It’s been many years in the making, but I finally own a life size Imperial Stormtrooper!!

I’ll keep my story brief, so, in short, my brother and I always gravitated towards the Stormtroopers when playing with our Star Wars toys as children. Around the early 2000s, I spent time looking online for Stormtrooper armour, however the choices were slim at that time.

Then, when I stumbled across starwarshelmets.com, I spotted a sign behind a picture of two TKs for “SDS”. Reading further, Shepperton Design Studios was (at that stage) then regarded as holy grail of TK lids - so I bought one in 2005: ANH stunt number 330.

My dream of a full suit of armour then remained dormant for many years - 12 to be exact.

My SDS lid had become yellow after all those years - my decision to renovate (full respray) lead me to whitearmor.net and, as they say, the rest is history.

So, I’m now a cleared Imperial Stormtrooper with the UKG/501st and hoping to achieve EIB and Centurion status with my RWA armour and modified DoopyDoos E-11.

Thanks to the excellent community on here, the UKG and the RWA group, I’ve had a wonderful experience armour and blaster building and thoroughly look forward to making my trooping debut for worthy causes.

Best wishes,

Dan

14f9291d7c01df9a07992c28262c35d2.jpg

0c95070dbb90a0eb4ebeb828fce9a520.jpg

50de90621e7ad648ffccc28008f48e0b.jpg

It’s a pleasure to join you all. :-)

Best wishes,

Dan :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

Dan, congratulations on your clearance, what an amazing reporting for duty thread, you will get EIB and Centurion.... your commitment has ensured that.

Welcome for duty

Stephen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1