HWT Approved!

IcyTrooper

Got my this (my second costume) approved 2 days ago! I know that I'm not a battle-worn since I'm switching between this and regular ANH Stunt, but I plan on either making this worn when the armor gets older or going commander. I have another stunt set of armor on order, so waiting on that to arrive. The pack is from Shawn, he did a great job! DLT-19 is from HFx, and pauldron and pouches are from Trooper Bay. :D

Also working on a shadow stormtrooper now for Spec Ops and this is all starting to get more and more addicting! ^_^

HWTcropped.thumb.jpg.726548d30bf5f173211651cc973bcfd2.jpg5a2237905a4f3_HWTAction2.thumb.jpg.2002b29937d394f12a8b6130271cd24c.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats on joining the tanks of the HWT's Ryan!  If you want to give your armor a "battle worn" look, I have something that I will mail you (no charge) that you can use.  It is pretty easily removed for when you want to go shiny TK when you need to.   PM me for more info. if interested.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Congrats on joining the tanks of the HWT's Ryan!  If you want to give your armor a "battle worn" look, I have something that I will mail you (no charge) that you can use.  It is pretty easily removed for when you want to go shiny TK when you need to.   PM me for more info. if interested.

That sounds really interesting! I will PM you! ^_^

3 hours ago, AngryEwok said:

Beautiful. I love HWTs.

Joseph, can you PM me the name of that stuff?

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, magni said:

Congratulations Ryan!:duim:

Glad to have another HWT join the ranks!

Looking foward to you taking this to EIB hopefully soon!

Thanks friend! I started looking at the visual guide and CRL reqs for EIB. I have an Anovos kit so it looks like a lot of the stuff was already done or is pretty simple to do with what I have already learned. :D

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, Dragula1982 said:

Hello, how are you, I currently have my ANH STUNT armor but I want to upgrade to HWT, could you help me on how to make the backpack. regards

Have you looked at some of the build threads https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/86-hwt-build-threads/

Richard has a nice build

Joseph's pack specs

There is also the HWT CRL to reference 

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_hwt

10 hours ago, Dragula1982 said:

Hello, how are you, I currently have my ANH STUNT armor but I want to upgrade to HWT, could you help me on how to make the backpack. regards

In addition to what Glen posted, here are some of my favorite HWT resources:

And of course, here is a link to my very incomplete HWT build, in which I reference a TON of other links/resources which you might find helpful. I was sorta obsessed with finding various products that would work well with the backpack.