Rubber Adhesive???

Don't use gorilla glue, it expands alot as it dries. Generally the brow trim is U channel that just wedges on the front of the cap.

If you have to use a glue use E-6000 or good ole Elmers. Superglue vapors as it dries and will frost the paint or surface of the area above the trim.

I modded the brow on my MRCE, so there isn't much of a lip on the bucket to allow for a pressure fit. I also ended up cutting the original brow trim (back side of the U) in order for it to sit better, but the sides are a little loose, so I need to glue them in place.

I've been reading up on google about different adhesives, and E6000 or E6001 looks to be a good fit as you mentioned.

Thanks Terrell!

DD.

Crafters Goop or Household Goop?

Shoot, I can't remember....its in a blue tube is all I can remember. I got it from Advance Auto Parts, they had an entire line of Goop Products. I just read the packages til one said for most plastics and fabrics.

Shoot, I can't remember....its in a blue tube is all I can remember. I got it from Advance Auto Parts, they had an entire line of Goop Products. I just read the packages til one said for most plastics and fabrics.

Saw some at Walmart. Looks like both would work. I'll give it a go.

Thanks...