Greetings from the MEPD! R1 CRL Model Wanted!

henselmonster

Hey troops! We wanted to reach out again to see if anyone is interested in becoming the CRL model for us!

The MEPD will be home to the R1 Kyber Crystal Patrol and the Jedah patrol troopers. We are looking for someone who has either pack (Kyber pack or R1 Sandtrooper pack), a R1 pauldron, any color, and completed R1 armor and is willing to weather it a bit

Not only would you be the model for the CRL page, but you would be able to join another detachment! The MEPD is growing and changing, we are bringing in 4 new costumes to add to our CRLs this year. We have some build threads started and hope to see many more over the next few months. Feel free to come by anytime and chat! We are super excited to set up new "precincts" across the galaxy. Thanks everyone! Hope to see you in the sand pit!

Woo-hoo!  John is IN OUR HOUSE!  :peace:

If anyone has done their R1 and wants to go dirty - this is a once a blue moon opportunity.  Man, if it were my younger days when I had all the cash in the world to blow on armor.  Sigh, someone else will have to take up this torch.

John - I'm updating the title so it's more clear what you are after.

• Like 1

Welcome John.

Well this is an exciting prospect for a lucky member, hope we have someone ready to take the plunge and dirty up their shiny white.

I just got my 501st id for my Kylo yesterday!!! Whoop whoop! My R1TK will be done soon and will submit that for approval, just waiting on thigh armor kit to arrive, finish my abdomen, and repaint some parts. But my R1TK is weathered.  

Mine's the one in the middle. If you're willing to wait for a few weeks (probably end of Dec. at best), I can get this done and get you the Trooper portion of it. Just missing the pack. Perhaps photoshopping the pack on? I should also clarify that my pauldron doesn't have the white underside, though if the pictures were taken just right, maybe it wouldn't be a big problem?

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021