HWT patch?

Lucky

Joseph was selling them awhile back, but I think he's out of stock:

I'd send him a PM and see if there are any left

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been keeping an eye out in the forums and patch trading groups and these are the only two I've been able to find and trade for. The one on the right is from justJoseph63. It's big. If anyone else sees any, post up.

26197399_10159818722720029_1160905712_n.jpg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TheRascalKing said:

I've been keeping an eye out in the forums and patch trading groups and these are the only two I've been able to find and trade for. The one on the right is from justJoseph63. It's big. If anyone else sees any, post up.

As far as I have seen these are the only two designs

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My apologies, but unfortunately that run was a one-off and I sold out earlier this year.  Due to the server changeover a while back it will not allow me to edit the main post to reflect this, so I am going to delete it.

• 5 years later...
On 1/1/2018 at 4:31 PM, TheRascalKing said:

How did you get your fur baby to sit still for that?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dblcross said:

How did you get your fur baby to sit still for that?

He was napping but makes a great photo backdrop. But forreal, all three of my cats are exceptionally well behaved and will come, sit, shake, stand up, and lie down on command. Or at least when they feel like it. They're still cats.

7 hours ago, revlimiter said:

Hmmm. We might need another run...

There's no Legion, detachment, or even official SW branding on there... Feel free to do a run of your own with Joseph's blessing or some new art! 

6 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

I plan to finish my HWT build in 2024!

01a45da2c7540d2e0022ae0c122f9439c5da6169

I did that run about 6 or 7 years ago, back when HWTs were getting popular.  Anyone is welcome to re-use the design, but it would be cool if someone could come up with a new one (hint hint) ;).  There are some insanely talented folks in this Detachment and I'd definitely be up to buy a few.

BTW, the other patch was from a run done by Charles (Templar726) about 8 years ago.

• Like 1