TK11412 REQUESTING TFA EIB STATUS (JIMMIROQUAI)

JAFO

I HAVE DECIDED TO WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION FOR EIB STATUS BASED ON ETHICS.

THE ACTIONS OF ANOTHER MEMBER WITHIN THIS GROUP, AND THOSE THAT SUPPORT THEM, HAVE DEEMED THE STATUS OF EIB - AND INDEED, CENTURION - WORTHLESS IN MY OPINION.

IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT IT, I'M HAPPY TO TALK ABOUT IT.

Edited by JAFO
WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATION

55 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Thanks Darren - these photos are great!  It's wonderful to see this application - you look great in armor.

Thanks Paul - much appreciated!

I'll be aiming for Centurion in the new year once I collect my gaskets from the UK and get to work on them.

4 hours ago, The5thHorseman said:

I understand your feeling Darren. You know, to some people being the world's first justifies anything, even cheating their way up top.

If you have evidence to back that up, bring it.  Else it just comes off as petty and immature.

• Like 1

If you have evidence to back that up, bring it.  Else it just comes off as petty and immature.

I’m happy to share publicly, Paul. You’ve seen the proof personally. What’s more, something else has also come to light.

Should I share here or on the application thread of the person in question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My belief is that innuendo, side accusations, complaints in other areas, etc. is not conducive to the mission of a detachment, which is to provide a place where all members can feel comfortable and that the boards are drama free.

I would prefer that if there is a disagreement that it be discussed on the 501st only area so that we can hash it out openly, and everyone has a chance to weigh in and clear the air.   I don’t know when thing changed, but these days so much 501st business – and this isn’t just FISD but other 501st forums too – seems to be done via PM, private FB group, etc. whereas in the past I had a lot less PMs/emails about Legion business.

Life is too short to stay in a place of bitterness, resentment, and negativity.

• Like 3

On 02/12/2017 at 6:16 AM, Daetrin said:
My belief is that innuendo, side accusations, complaints in other areas, etc. is not conducive to the mission of a detachment, which is to provide a place where all members can feel comfortable and that the boards are drama free.

I would prefer that if there is a disagreement that it be discussed on the 501st only area so that we can hash it out openly, and everyone has a chance to weigh in and clear the air.   I don’t know when thing changed, but these days so much 501st business – and this isn’t just FISD but other 501st forums too – seems to be done via PM, private FB group, etc. whereas in the past I had a lot less PMs/emails about Legion business.

Life is too short to stay in a place of bitterness, resentment, and negativity.

Thanks for the comments Paul. I acknowledge your advice to set-up a separate thread in the 501st Only area but believe it will prove futile in the long run. Besides I understand this matter is now expected to be dealt with at a much higher level outside of the FISD.

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

Thanks for the comments Paul. I acknowledge your advice to set-up a separate thread in the 501st Only area but believe it will prove futile in the long run. Besides I understand this matter is now expected to be dealt with at a much higher level outside of the FISD.

Considering you made incorrect statements about another EI applicant, and then when you didn't get your way lambasted staff for "unfairness" on social media, yeah, I can see your reluctance.  It wouldn't end well for you at all given your conduct.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Considering you made incorrect statements about another EI applicant, and then when you didn't get your way lambasted staff for "unfairness" on social media, yeah, I can see your reluctance.  It wouldn't end well for you at all given your conduct.

Thanks Paul. 

The statements are not incorrect and I have mounting evidence to suggest so.

Nowhere have I lambasted staff for being 'unfair'. I have merely questioned the unethical practice at play and stated my case for no longer wishing to be apart of the EIB program. Same as I have in this thread. 

I'll be honest, it's not my conduct in question here. Whether in other forums, or indeed privately here, I have received nothing but support and encouragement for taking a stand.

Edited by JAFO

11 hours ago, JAFO said:

Darren

L2 and L3 are dealt directly with the detachment. Legion  Command Staff will not interfere. Especially when it's something minor,  that got  dealt with.  And just as an FYI, the LCOGS (which I am one) and the LMO are aware as I did bring it to them. Again, this have been blown out of proportion.

Eric