TK-24269 requesting TFA EIB status (KB)[780]

Coil

TK-24269 requesting TFA EIB status (KB)

Name: Andreas Engstrom

Height: 190 cm

Weight: 84 kg

FISD Name: Coil

Legion ID#: 24269

Profile Page: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=17434

Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Build Information

Armor Maker: KB Props

Helmet Maker: Anovos 

Boots: Imperial Boots

Gloves Imperial Boots

Gaskets Fabric. Home made (many hours of swearing at the sewing machine)

Neck Seal: Darman

Electronics Aker and Trooper Talk

F-11D 3DDK

A bit unsure which photos are required for TFA so I tried to include the same as 85421.

Front

PqcjUJr.jpg

Helmet off

i4w3adr.jpg

Side

pC0Tk9U.jpg

Other side

DDIs7N7.jpg

Back

exCamO1.jpg

Helmet1x32G19.jpg

Helmet

sbDRVaI.jpg

Neck Seal

CiRyQp5.jpg

Gaskets

UkQ5Lyy.jpg

Gloves

Z8n3Wgb.jpg

Gloves

lSCvUt0.jpg

Arms etc

e1aFqOp.jpg

Arms etc

ip8GpCE.jpg

Belt

CHPCcY2.jpg

Thighs

IV0cZ0s.jpg

Holster (Haven’t put any screws on the blaster so showing it works this way instead. Metal holster from R2Dan)

ae0AflJ.jpg

Spats

mHxdvEB.jpg

Shins

pRGD5IF.jpg

Boots

POXkCey.jpg

Back

LLRrbiJ.jpg

Chest

xg8oUJ8.jpg

TD

1MroRxR.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

In the front picture, the elbow gaps in your arms are very different in size. Do you know what is causing that?

I have a small snap on the inside of the forearm that attaches to the gasket can make the forearm move a bit when I move.

The gaps are under normal circumstances similar like on these side pics.

A2cZXk.jpg

XozNd6.jpg

Hi Andreas

With images that small it does make it difficult for anyone to have a good look at your beautiful armour.

Could you please try and use Imgur, and re upload so the images in this thread are large and easy to identify what we need to see.

Imgur is easy to use once you have a play around with it and there are plenty on here that use it and can assist you.

Thank you

• Like 1

There, now I hope the pics work better imageshack seemed to turn them all into clickable thumbnails. Had to struggle a bit with getting the pics in there. :)

Tony, I haven't got screws on my blaster yet so I put a pic in there where the thigh is hanging from screws to show it works. Hope that works.

Photos are looking awesome, but where is your blaster TK24269 ?

Please post up left right front and rear view photos of your F11D

I want to get you to EI so please add them, the rest of your photos cover what we need for level 2

We will get a photo check list done for these eventually.:)

Can’t I be a peace loving stormtrooper? ;)

Ok then, I’ve been putting of getting the screws into the blaster long enough.

1SBbyQr.jpg

VuEybk3.jpg

And in holster

b1N1E1B.jpg

There is one last photo we just realized was missing. Your action shot.

This is needed for the Legion data base, so please post it up as soon as you can.

Stand by for your review.

Welcome Andreas and thank you for your EIB application and your patience. Let's get to it. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted, except for your action shot, please add in as soon as possible. Your armour meets all the necessary requirements for level 2. With that Tony and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry, congratulations :salute: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

I would like to mention that try as I did to modify and crop your images like we do in other applications, the type of photo sevrer you used would not allow me to do so. Hopefully any reference images I have posted  do help show what may need to be changed and or upgraded for any future application.

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion as best we can. There are a few upgrades over EIB and we will always push applicants to hit those marks, unlike the aim of a Stormtrooper lol.

You have a couple of small additions to make to meet the Level 3 requirement but based on the quality of your build, these will be easy for you to achieve.

First will be the addition of the Shoulder Bell brace. This will bring the bells level across the shoulder and make you look broader and even more intimidating.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Shoulder bell brace, a tab of plastic that extends from the top of the arc along the shoulder of the back/yoke, shall be present.

PqcjUJr.jpg

Reference images

3QphF30.png

5a217faa6060c_TFAbellsupport.JPG.69ecfee48b49037815b9f1ae0b5135b1.JPG

The other items are really upgrades, like the neck seal with 11 ribs, and the rubber gaskets.

If the CRL mentions a particular item is needed at level 3 then please add a photo of that. An example would be the 11 ribbed neck seal or the inside of a bicep showing the overlap join etc.

Well you did it, Congratulations once again and head on out Expert infantryman :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you. Excited to have my first EIB really inspires me to get my ANH up to EIB and beyond too. :D

Will definitely get or perhaps even make an improved neck seal. Going to look into the brace too. Don’t see myself going rubber gaskets at the moment though. My fabric ones are so comfy and allow me to move quite well.

Action shot from a recent troop

vEVg8Lw.jpg

You'll need rubber for Centurion... I say get them and then troop with the cloth. ;) Then just use the rubber for any high profile/LFL stuff.

Edited by Harbinger