TK-61276 Requesting [ANH-Stunt] EIB Status [TM] [778]

T-Jay

Personal Information

Name:                        Tino Jacobs

501st TK ID:               61276

FISD Name:                T-Jay

Garrison:                     German Garrison (White Shadows Squad)

Profile Page:                501st Profile TK-61276

Armor Maker:             Troopermaster

Helmet Maker:            Troopermaster

Blaster Type:              E-11 DoopyDoo's Full Resin

Height:                       176 cm

Weight:                      70 kg

Boots Maker:              TK-Boots

Canvas belt:               Troopermaster

Hand Plates:               Sonnenschein

Electronics:                 Aker Voice Amp

Neck Seal:                   Veedox

Holster Maker:             Troopermaster

Link to Armor:             Fully finished ANH Stunt TK (1,5mm ABS) from Troopermaster with some modifications

Link to Blaster:            Full resin E-11 from DoopyDoo's with some modifications

Armor Photos Full Body

Front – Arms at side

24713829418_c6fd5d5ec8_c.jpg

Back – Arms at side

24713824048_9ac77e9d36_c.jpg

Left – Arm raised

37869384934_32e98f992e_c.jpg

Right – Arm raised

37869381804_70e972d8f1_c.jpg

Right Side Detail – Arm raised

37869378064_1c62cfcdfc_c.jpg

Left Side Detail – Arm raised

38553630302_d267dc7522_c.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen Details

37869373614_68487ba0d3_c.jpg

Action Shot

37869371574_168e494e33_c.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

38553599892_9db672b9a3_c.jpg

Interior Strapping

38553598272_b1be887c4b_c.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

24713805078_558cee29b3_c.jpg

Left Side

24713801508_3ae726f096_c.jpg

Right Side

26809674169_e3e4381d30_c.jpg

Back

26809669799_de0c5f6cdc_c.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail

26809702809_cf49d9529a_c.jpg

Lens Color

26809666639_23ed0269a7_c.jpg

Blaster Details

Blaster – Left

38743901271_804886ba63_c.jpg

Blaster – Right

23879586077_de3d4e39f7_c.jpg

Accessory Details

Neck Seal

38586217351_32180f75eb_c.jpg

Thermal Detonator – Back

38553577972_a529c334cb_c.jpg

Thermal Detonator – Front

37697980585_e31335326b_c.jpg

Holster Attachment Inside

38586212681_c096e9c741_c.jpg

Holster Attachment Outside

24713781078_59a457a98f_c.jpg

Please state if additional information or photos are required. Thank you.

Edited by T-Jay
  • Like 3

Not really an EIB concern I suppose, but your thighs look very tall. It looks like they are impacting your cod and could at best impede walking, and at worst pinch you in a sensitive area. You might want a picture of the D ring on your blaster as well.

Other than that, looking good!

20 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Great looking armour, Tino. Love the slightly weathered appearance.
Nice blaster too. ;-)

Thanks Dan. While doing the weathering, I was on the fence to go all dirty :td: but will safe this up, in case it starts yellowing some day.

20 hours ago, Schmetterhemd said:

Aaaah. Nice armour.

I see another Expert Infantry promotion in the near future.

Let's wait and see... :)

19 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Not really an EIB concern I suppose, but your thighs look very tall. It looks like they are impacting your cod and could at best impede walking, and at worst pinch you in a sensitive area. You might want a picture of the D ring on your blaster as well.

Other than that, looking good!

Got your point, Tom. On my first picture it looks a bit like walking could be an issue, but during the last 3 years it never was. I even went upstairs and downstairs with this armor several times and had no problems. The gaps between the upper legs and the cod piece are varying from small to none - depending on the size of the trooper and the daytime (no joke). In this ANH screenshot you will find gap-variations from big to none, so I will wait if Tony or Andrew see a problem here.

37713740225_a287456ab8_c.jpg

A photo of the D-ring has not been uploaded, as this is not stated in the current EIB photo checklist. But the ring can easily be spotted in both side view pictures. I am much more concerned about something else on this blaster... ;)

Hey Tino, Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. Before we get started do you have a cover for the chamber. Though it is beautifully made the blaster is a laser gun not a machine gun ;)

Edit: Or can you remove the bullets and holder and slide the ejection assembly forward? If so take a photo and post it. 

22 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Tino, Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. Before we get started do you have a cover for the chamber. Though it is beautifully made the blaster is a laser gun not a machine gun ;)

Edit: Or can you remove the bullets and holder and slide the ejection assembly forward? If so take a photo and post it. 

Hi Tony, thank you for your comment.

This specific E-11 blaster was built to have as many details as possible from a real Sterling SMG 9mm, including the interior. The inner bolt is in the pulled-position and due to the electronics inside, I can not move it forward. That means the ejector port is permanently open. Although having pictures in my build thread, proving this is screen accurate, I fully get your point and will soon replace the pictures with a different blaster I have...

1 minute ago, T-Jay said:

Okay Tony. Blaster type, link to the blaster and the blaster photos have now been updated with a different build. :)

Lucky you had a spare blaster (or five) to hand... ;-) 

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-61276 Requesting [ANH-Stunt] EIB Status [TM] [778]

Hey Tino thank you for your EIB application brother and thank you for updating your blaster photo. Now let's have a look. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Excellent job on your TM build :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: We're loving the lite weathering also, obviously you've already been hard at work serving the Empire:duim:. That being said Andrew and I are very please to say your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have nothing to add here.

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. The only area in question at this time is the position of the Thermal Detonator clips. According to the CRL they should be butted against the end caps or very close.

TD.jpg.ce8ec26e787e9588b4dd2dae7aa2e374.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_51_33329.jpg

That's it, congrats again and hope to see you at Centurion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ukswrath said:

(...)   That being said Andrew and I are very please to say your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:   (...)

Hi Tony,

thank you very much for your fast reply, the EIB approval and the EIB badge. :salute:   A great feeling - and another step for the March to 1000 program. Glad to be a part of it now.

Also thanks for highlighting the position of the Thermal Detonator clips. The CRL says "little to no gap" and I thought this would be accepted as "little". Anyway, I will use the next days to correct this, take new photos and then submit for Centurion. Maybe Santa Claus brings a special birthday present this year... :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shanester said:

Welcome to EIB trooper!  Very nice work. :salute:

Thank you very much, Shane. I see, you went through all this as well. :duim: Going to prepare for the next step soon...

2 hours ago, Schmetterhemd said:

Congratulations   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Now go on and get the final badge. We will see at Centurion ;)

Unfortunately I already have a busy schedule for this weekend, but will do my best to request the Centurion during the next days.

1 hour ago, CableGuy said:

The Blaster Master knocks it out of the park!! Well done Tino.
Next up, Centurion. :-)

:lol: Your "Blaster Master" had to downgrade the E-11 to get EIB approval. Crazy world, heh?! :laugh1:

40 minutes ago, Dracotrooper said:

Awesome! Congratulations on EIB approval!

Thank you Jesse. Can not wait to go ahead...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, T-Jay said:

Hi Tony,

thank you very much for your fast reply, the EIB approval and the EIB badge. :salute:   A great feeling - and another step for the March to 1000 program. Glad to be a part of it now.

Also thanks for highlighting the position of the Thermal Detonator clips. The CRL says "little to no gap" and I thought this would be accepted as "little". Anyway, I will use the next days to correct this, take new photos and then submit for Centurion. Maybe Santa Claus brings a special birthday present this year... :D

Glad to have you at EIB and then hopefully Centurion. Regarding the TD, it's not a deal breaker, we're always looking to make things a little better. That said how it looks is ultimately up to you and it certainly won't prevent you from earning a Centurion badge.  

• Like 1

Welcome to the ranks, brother, and I expect to see that Centurion badge under your name soon.  (Nice blaster photos, but where are the Gummi bears)?  :D

• Like 1