Small FOTK boot problem

You can try contacting ImperialBoots and see if they'll do a custom size for you. If not... find the smallest you can and pad them out?

Original TK boots will work if you aren't concerned with L2/L3.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem...I'm in the slightly more fortunate position that, despite being only 5'2'', I wear a women's size 8.5-9, which is, if I push it and wear thick socks, is a men's 7.5.  

I emailed ImperialBoots, they said unfortunately they couldn't do the smaller size.  I scoured the internet for other FOTK boot options, and unfortunately ImperialBoots was the smallest at a men's 8.  There were some other sketchy shops that offered sizes in "XS, S, etc" but I'm not messing with those guys, I don't trust them and the quality didn't look too great.  

I'm going to order the gloves/boots size 8 combo from ImperialBoots.  I'll have to wear thick socks and attempt padding, but at least I'll be buying a quality product, from the reviews I've seen here. 

From what I understand, a 5.5 in men's can be tricky to find in other shoes as well, so I wish you the best of luck in finding those boots.  When you do find them, please let me know, I'd be interested in checking out a well-fitting pair of my own!

• 4 weeks later...

I've heard some people have been using the Po-Zu boot. They have them in smaller sizes for women. They do have a FOTK helmet and the Po-Zu Star Wars logo on the sides but those should be covered by the armor. Stitching, the outer sole, and height do seem to match up though. 

• 2 months later...
On 06/12/2017 at 6:26 AM, SIK said:

I'm having the same problem...I'm in the slightly more fortunate position that, despite being only 5'2'', I wear a women's size 8.5-9, which is, if I push it and wear thick socks, is a men's 7.5.  

I emailed ImperialBoots, they said unfortunately they couldn't do the smaller size.  I scoured the internet for other FOTK boot options, and unfortunately ImperialBoots was the smallest at a men's 8.  There were some other sketchy shops that offered sizes in "XS, S, etc" but I'm not messing with those guys, I don't trust them and the quality didn't look too great.  

I'm going to order the gloves/boots size 8 combo from ImperialBoots.  I'll have to wear thick socks and attempt padding, but at least I'll be buying a quality product, from the reviews I've seen here. 

From what I understand, a 5.5 in men's can be tricky to find in other shoes as well, so I wish you the best of luck in finding those boots.  When you do find them, please let me know, I'd be interested in checking out a well-fitting pair of my own!

How did you go with imperial boots? Im the same size and just wondering if they ended up working out?

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2018 at 3:36 AM, zeddy said:

How did you go with imperial boots? Im the same size and just wondering if they ended up working out?

Hey, sorry I didn't get back sooner, I just saw this post.  They're big, but it's not as bad as I feared they'd be.  Great quality shoe!  Although my podiatrist father is mad I'd get a shoe that doesn't fit, I'm going to try to work with him to see what the best ways are to get it to fit.  I recently got my BBB, so I've been preoccupied with that first!