Strides for Breast Cancer

Btabc

So as a few know, I'm the son of a Breast Cancer survivor.  My mother went through this while I was a freshman in highschool and it was an extremely tough time.  Now being "cancer free" for 10+ years she's still my hero.  So in honor of her anniversary and Breast Cancer Awareness month... a few weeks later haha... I suited up for her.  I have a pic of myself and her SOMEWHERE (and will be uploading it within the next few days).  Being there for her while we walked was fun... also I obtained a lot of armor bites in the process, but worth it.  It was an emotional time and I'm so glad that no one could see the tears I shed as she walked up to the survivors area... the only thing I have to say... thank goodness for anti-fog in that situation lol

http://IaK9jAl.jpg

My helmet and my mothers

7r6iTGH.jpg

My hero :)

Edited by Btabc

Ah mister,..... I've been waiting for this!!!!!!! 

Oh so good. I'm so proud of you that you did it! I've been waiting for this pic. ❤❤❤❤❤big, squeezing hugs to you both! 

XO 

On 11/17/2017 at 9:24 AM, Dracotrooper said:

Heart warming story Bryce - thank you for sharing. Wonderful paint job; that TK helmet can really sport the pink! Wish you all the best, cheers!

On 11/17/2017 at 2:40 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Thanks for posting

18 hours ago, Pyrates said:

Awesome write up Bryce, stellar work, and epic helmet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you very much, you three!  Hopefully there'll be a purple helmet for Alzheimer's, in memory of my grandfather!  There are a few things that hit close to heart and this (Breast Cancer) is one of them.

18 hours ago, Soulart said:

Ah mister,..... I've been waiting for this!!!!!!! 

Oh so good. I'm so proud of you that you did it! I've been waiting for this pic. ❤❤❤❤❤big, squeezing hugs to you both! 

XO 

I'm glad you enjoyed it :).  I promised that I'd upload them once I got them... and I had to dig around through all the photos for them haha.  

Here's the other one I said I'd get... the one of the two of us :)

http://pQMlm2j.jpg

Edited by Btabc
  • Like 3

I'm glad you enjoyed it :).  I promised that I'd upload them once I got them... and I had to dig around through all the photos for them haha.  

Here's the other one I said I'd get... the one of the two of us

https://i.imgur.com/pQMlm2j.jpg[/img]

Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1