Armor for tall TK's

So, I've read a bunch of posts about armor and how the originals were made for 5'10" actors.  I've looked at submissions for EIB and Centurion approval, and asked several people about different armors.  Finally, I'll post my question here:

Which armor is the best fit for a 6'3" (190cm) 190 pound guy?

I'm looking for a kit to build myself and, like everybody else, want it to look as good as possible with no gaps.

Any help is appreciated.  If you have photos of your own kit and you're about my size, I'd love to take a look.  Feel free to send me a message or post to the board.

Thanks for all your help!!!

-Copper

RT would work for you. I believe you should look at some (TM)EIB application's with your height and see how they look. Weight isn't your problem I'm guessing. I have RT for the width:P I'm broad shouldered at can say Rob makes a great sturdy kit and his helmet is made bigger to match armor better. I don't own TM, Yet. But will one day as it is a killer set. I've drooled up close. I think he offers taller shins but I'm not 100% on that. So don't hold me over a Sarlac Pit. Either way, 

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

I emailed TM today asking about ordering a kit.  Thanks for the info everybody.
Tony, I'll be following your TM build for tips!

It’s my first build, not the best work on the market, on the page of Troopermaster on facebook he post many photo of an hero build, and it’s really good as reference

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am 6’3” and 195 lbs but thin to average build. I went with the first wave Anovos and couldn’t be happier. I received approval on the first attempt and can easily get EIB and Centurion if I order more of Just Joseph’s hand guards. The shins are a tad short but nothing major. 35a6533b51f6b5c99c18d9d13105a2a4.jpg1686655ba46e51e21272f9d6e0763bd7.jpg