Updated Anovos Original Helmet?

Optic

Long time reader but only now joined the forums. Hello!

I've been waiting on my first ever bucket, an Anovos Original Trilogy Stormtrooper Helmet, and it finally arrived yesterday.

I've spent forever watching videos, reading threads and scrolling through countless photos of other peoples Anovos helmets, but I've never seen images of how mine looks inside. Now I'm not sure if it's a new version or not, but in everything I've seen online the helmet came pre-installed with a plastic head strap that you could tighten, and the teeth mesh was a triangle cutout that was sort of half glued in, most the time wonky. Both of these are not in my helmet.

Instead of the head strap system, mine just has white Velcro pre-taped to all sides of the inside, along with a separate plastic bag with 6 black foam pads with Velcro on the back. The teeth mesh is also now surrounded by a soft felt and neatly attached. It also appears the green tint visor has had some love and is more securely in place than what I've seen - It has now has 3 screws on each side which are hidden on the outside by the ear - I believe all I've seen before is it was stuck down with pads?

All of these changes seem to be for the better, but thought it would be worth sharing. Has anybody seen this new version before - what are your thoughts? 

20171114_192051_resized-min.jpg

Edited by Optic
  • Like 2

That is definitely different than mine.  Mine is what I consider a first generation since I was in the first tier orders.  Mine has no Anovos or LFL markings anywhere on the armor or helmet.  I dare to say that it looks like they are improving quality by the looks of your helmet.

Edited by Shanester
can't spell
  • Like 2