ANH Stunt build

Frank75139

Hey Frank, 

Good to know you are pushing through. I am helping someone with their TK this weekend. If you need any help with the photos, perhaps I can swing by? PM your address and I'll see if I can swing by that day. I am heading up to the Pocono area on Sunday. 

Thanks, I’ll let you know what happens. Had the wife take a ton of pics yesterday so I’m ready to go for March. Now I’m just wondering who gets the pics, this whole election thing is confusing partly cause I’m not involved in anything. If I get kicked for something stupid I’m driving to your house and getting them taken by a pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank1769 said:

Thanks, I’ll let you know what happens. Had the wife take a ton of pics yesterday so I’m ready to go for March. Now I’m just wondering who gets the pics, this whole election thing is confusing partly cause I’m not involved in anything. If I get kicked for something stupid I’m driving to your house and getting them taken by a pro.

Still send them to our current GML: Roddie Cooper. He will/should remain as the GML with Jamie winning for the CO.

If you want or haven't done so.. Post the photos in the TK PRE-APPROVAL thread and see what other tks may suggest.

Found here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/191-tk-pre-approvals/

You got this brother.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Edited by Pretzel

Still send them to our current GML: Roddie Cooper. He will/should remain as the GML with Jamie winning for the CO.

If you want or haven't done so.. Post the photos in the TK PRE-APPROVAL thread and see what other tks may suggest.
Found here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/191-tk-pre-approvals/

You got this brother.

Jamie won? It’s over?

• Like 1

On a side note does anyone use/have binders? One of the guys at the troop had the Disney version and everyone loved it. Unfortunately they are kid sized so you have to hold them on adults. Was wondering if anyone has a different set and if they use them or not.

Correct. Voting ended last night at 7.

Awesome. Roddie was looking over pics I was sending of the fixes he requested. Maybe I’ll reach out and shoot over the pics and see what he says.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Well done Frank! Very proud and happy to see you approved. next stop EIB!

First I need to get a troop in. Then fix a few things cause I’m sure there will be tweaking then wait for my wife to agree to take more photos. I think I’ll be able to do EIB quite easy, Centurion will take some more work.

• Like 1

Way to go frank! i just spent 2 days reading over this thread, I am currently working on 2 builds, CC and TK. this thread was really helpful an things to lookout for. Keep us posted once you troop your gear!

Way to go frank! i just spent 2 days reading over this thread, I am currently working on 2 builds, CC and TK. this thread was really helpful an things to lookout for. Keep us posted once you troop your gear!

2 builds at the same time, I’d go into overload, I’m currently looking into a second but it probably won’t be soon. First troop is 4/7. Wife will be away next week so I took off so I’m certain I’ll be home for the kids when school lets out. I’m planning on putting it all on one day and fiddling with it, want to add some foam and walk around for an hour with it. Very excited to troop in it and to top it off a coworker will be at the 5k and he has no idea about any of this so it’ll be fun to mess with him.

3 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

2 builds at the same time, I’d go into overload, I’m currently looking into a second but it probably won’t be soon. First troop is 4/7. Wife will be away next week so I took off so I’m certain I’ll be home for the kids when school lets out. I’m planning on putting it all on one day and fiddling with it, want to add some foam and walk around for an hour with it. Very excited to troop in it and to top it off a coworker will be at the 5k and he has no idea about any of this so it’ll be fun to mess with him.

haha that is too good. I cant same the same as i have all my stuff ordered and sent to me at work. we have a mail room on campus so its safer, no threat of things being stolen off my porch. And of course people get curious so they start asking what everything is.