ANH Doopydoos E11 WIP

Steftroop

As for your magazines, you can check out Robert's offerings, aka swpropman. He is on e-bay: NEW! Star Wars Stormtrooper E11 Blaster-1 1/2 Wave Hollow Magazine Replica-L2A3 and also from his website: The Stormtrooper Blaster Project I heard he's moving away from e-bay sales and prefers orders from his website, which I think leverages his ties with Etsy.

He offers hollow, black plastic, replica magazines among other Blaster parts. I like it hollow as I plan to fit in electronics and plan to purchase from him sometime in the future.

26669636429_12a211cac6_z.jpg

Hope this helps Stefan, another option for you, cheers!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone.... after months of waiting my missing magazine finally arrived from doopydoos and a T-jays kit arrived in record time (thank you Tino...well impressed)...Need some green stuff next... where's best place to acquire some? c674841306adfc753dd7b794c53b7d3c.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Woo hoo. I’ll get the popcorn ready. ;-)

There’s usually a some green stuff in Tino’s kit. If not, somewhere like Games Workshop should have some. Failing that, possibly Hobbycraft. Failing THAT, Amazon or eBay. :-)

Looking forward to your build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo hoo. I’ll get the popcorn ready. ;-)

There’s usually a some green stuff in Tino’s kit. If not, somewhere like Games Workshop should have some. Failing that, possibly Hobbycraft. Failing THAT, Amazon or eBay. :-)

Looking forward to your build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't get too excited CableGuy lol..
The blue and yellow strips mixed together make green..D'oh!...yep I've got some... I'm sure am losing it lol0df00dd1548298e49718ac01b63ea52f.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 8 months later...