The Snake's Terrifying & Totally Amateur AM ANH Stunt Build

The Snake

8 hours ago, Lupus1202 said:

Sorry, if i have to say that, but the picture and the measurements are wrong with the belt.

1. The angle in the corners is 90 degree, not 45.

2. A half of an inch is nearly 13mm. If that is so and the angle is square, the measurement on top of the belt is also 13mm and not 10mm.

I know the same picture in inch measuements and there the figuring is wright.

Greetings

Wolfgang

The image was posted as an approximate guide, to show the knee ammo strip.

But in regards to the belt, from the CRL L3: The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt.

Image result for 45 deg angle

Managed to get okay-looking circles on my ab buttons but the paint is so runny, it all turned into blobs.

If anybody has any cool tips on painting these as perfect circles, I'd love to hear them! Considering buying a template from Trooperbay.

• Like 1

A senior garrison member, who had a heat gun and the proper rivets for the ammo pack, came over and helped me finish that off. He suggested that I switch to the AM belt. I understand that this is a controversial belt, especially as it doesn't qualify for Centurion, but I'm going with his suggestion until I get a replacement Centurion-level belt (you'll recall my last one needed some ABS patching).

Pictures turned out great, but I didn't realize my belt that holds my thighs was drooping on one side until I was out of the suit. D'oh! Should be ready to submit my photos tonight, and I'm meeting the GML in person this weekend :)

TK NEWsm.jpg

Edited by The Snake